George04345
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I urgently need help in deciding my a levels. I am 6 weeks in already, I am taking maths, geography and chemistry.
I am heavily considering taking DT a level instead of chemistry because I’m fingering by chemistry very hard and I’m thinking I may do better in my other a levels if I do a softer subject like DT.
I was thinking of doing chemistry and management in uni but with the way chemistry is going it doesn’t seem too appetising.
Can I have advice on how hard DT is?
Can I have some advice on chemistry?
Chloe Marcellino
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Chemistry is so hard in the beginning. I mean it’s a difficult subject the whole way through but it gets easier I promise. DT compared to chemistry is easier but I believe there may be more coursework
Elements so if that floats your boat more, do DT instead
renosiie
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I haven’t done either subject but remember that if you do decide to drop chemistry, nothing is stopping you from picking it up again once you’ve finished your current A-Levels, it might be better for you to learn chemistry if that is the only subject you’re studying so maybe think about that?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (16)
8.7%
Okay (56)
30.43%
A bit lacking (63)
34.24%
Not good at all (49)
26.63%

Watched Threads