Do Adverse Childhood experiences, affect flourishing in adulthood?

Watch
laura0386
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there,

I am currently researching the effects of Adverse Childhood Experiences and would be forever grateful if you could take 10 minutes out of your time to fill in the questionnaire. Not only will this help me conduct more thorough research, but it will also help you understand as a parent, how your childhood experiences affect your well-being in adulthood by highlighting potential issues that may need addressing to help you reach your full potential. Both as an individual and as a parent.

There have been no previous studies comparing this effect with the included questionnaires and I am therefore aiming to get this study published :-)

Many thanks in advance xxx

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
tashaa3939
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
done )
laura0386
Rep:
(Original post by tashaa3939)
done )
Thank you so so much! xxx
Unknown9556
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by laura0386)
Hi there,

I am currently researching the effects of Adverse Childhood Experiences and would be forever grateful if you could take 10 minutes out of your time to fill in the questionnaire. Not only will this help me conduct more thorough research, but it will also help you understand as a parent, how your childhood experiences affect your well-being in adulthood by highlighting potential issues that may need addressing to help you reach your full potential. Both as an individual and as a parent.

There have been no previous studies comparing this effect with the included questionnaires and I am therefore aiming to get this study published :-)

Many thanks in advance xxx

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
Done, if you get it published etc then I think it will make for an interesting study
laura0386
Rep:
(Original post by Unknown9556)
Done, if you get it published etc then I think it will make for an interesting study
Thank you so so much!!!! It definitely will be an interesting read if I find enough participants. Trying to get participants from all over the world, but struggling to find ways of how to do so! xx
Unknown9556
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by laura0386)
Thank you so so much!!!! It definitely will be an interesting read if I find enough participants. Trying to get participants from all over the world, but struggling to find ways of how to do so! xx
something simple like posting on FB and just asking friends to pass it on.
da_nolo
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
do I need a google account for this?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads