do you donate to charity ?

Watch
Igotbbcalevel
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
how much and which one
Äries
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yes. Oxfam, World Vision.
chenzhen
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
never, i am new in england
EOData
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, about 8% of my income shared between about 8 charities
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Sort of...

I have my Amazon smile set to the Meningitis Research Foundation so it just sort of donates every time I shop. It's not really a donation from me though as it's amazon that does the donating.

I used to be an MRF ambassador and I used to fundraise for them, but not since the pandemic hit us.

Why? Because two of my kids have had meningitis. My (now) 14 year old had meningoencephalitis when he was 9 (in 2017), and my (now) 16 year old had viral meningitis when she was 14 (in 2020).
Last edited by PinkMobilePhone; 1 month ago
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m not donating any of my allowance lol. I’m broke af.
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Donate as in giving my unwanted items to a local charity shop, yes.
I also have my Amazon Smile set to said local charity shop.
Other than that, i don't actively donate money to any 🤷🏻*♀️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.77%
Okay (66)
28.95%
A bit lacking (85)
37.28%
Not good at all (57)
25%

Watched Threads