demimay
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My teacher never finished the course on medicine and I am understandably behind on content. I don’t know how to learn the content and get high grades, as my target is an 8 and I am currently on a 5. Talking to my teacher is not an option, help please!!!
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by demimay)
My teacher never finished the course on medicine and I am understandably behind on content. I don’t know how to learn the content and get high grades, as my target is an 8 and I am currently on a 5. Talking to my teacher is not an option, help please!!!
Please note the Medicine forum is for medical admission queries and discussions only.

For History study help, I have moved your thread to the right place. Hopefully you'll get better responses here
stillcrying
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Use seneca learning! It's a really great online resource for revision and then all I can suggest is to practice questions over and over until you're familiar with all the content
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.89%
Okay (65)
28.89%
A bit lacking (85)
37.78%
Not good at all (55)
24.44%

Watched Threads