Congratulations to Oxford Mum !! it is NOT her Birthday !!

Watch
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
:desu::pirateprincess::desu:

THIRTY TODAY

:girl: :girl::girl::rave::girl::girl::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::girl::girl::badger::crown::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::lazy::nyan::badger::bear:

Oxford Mum has joined the Super Elite at the summit of Success Mountain !!

We need more cunning linguists up here at the Peak.

Willkommen auf dem Gipfel des Erfolgsberg
Ochsenfurt Mutti !!

:dancing2:
Please join me in congratulating her on achieving 12 Gems!! it only took slightly over 3 and 1/2 years !!

Oxford Mum is the BFF of harrysbar who has recently been elevated also
She is a Taurus
:yep:
Name:  tourus.png
Views: 37
Size:  28.9 KB

OM has written the book on Oxford Admissions

and,
the Oxford Student Experience.
:danceboy: :woo:Well Played Ma'am !! :woo:

Oxford Mum*
harrysbar* Foxehh* Diddydec* Londonmyst* DrawTheLine* QE2* Andrew97* Angryjellofish* écolier* Sir Cumference* gjd800* FullofSurprises* The Lonely Goatherd* 04MR17* Plantagenet Crown* Reality Check* Cheeseisveg * Drewski* Sulfolobus* Rum Ham* CoolCavy* Doonesbury* WoodyMKC * :girl: :girl:* Paracosm * UWS SeanFM * Yoohoo

it couldn't have happened to a nicer Lady

:rave:

Spoiler:
Show
Please come on up... ladies especially welcome to join Oxford Mum, harrys &TLG&PQ &serah.exe & Rum Ham & CoolCavy & Cheese !!!

Hurry up It Could Be You

Last edited by the bear; 1 month ago
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I honestly can't think of anyone who has worked harder and more selflessly than Oxford Mum. I know how much she cares about prospective applicants to Oxford, and young people in general, and she works tirelessly to make sure people have access to correct, up-to-date and relevant information to allow them to make an informed choice: information which they might well not be able to access elsewhere.

Many congratulation, OM - you deserve it :heart:
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Happy 30th Birthday Oxford Mum!! :birthday:
mnot
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Congrats OM! :woo:

I hope your keeping well.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Congrats! :woo:
From Union Jack Wearing Bulldog and all the pet humans. :party2:
Name:  BBH.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  120.8 KB
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
congrats!!
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Huge huge congrats to you, Ox Mum! So well deserved :yep: :woo: :awesome:
the bear
Rep:
Name:  tibetflags333new.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  90.2 KB
the bear
Rep:
the Pun Community is thrilled on your behalf Oxford Mum !! :congrats:

Spoiler:
Show
Reality Check Toki the Dumdum harrysbar The_Lonely_Goatherd Good bloke Muttley79 nulli tertius chazwomaqAndrew97 Plantagenet Crown Fullofsurprises LiberOfLondon ecolierlondonmyst Sammylou40GlazJoinedup uberteknikPhoenixfeather99AngryJellyfish laurawattwinterscomingBlue_Cow RedTwisttoonervoustotalk Deggs_14 HRobson_BMCSinnoh SaDe7RogerOxonAnonymous1502 DrewskiQuasaParacosm The Usherette™ lyer in hellfyreMidge Bang Udder OrderProducktiveOndeKarelinaGreyWolfTooDr CoxPhantom 1517Dan0101026Soapusername5264250FV75mqb2766cambioTobelstienCoolBroStereoKjekjeSkittishNappLaserquestAleshabecausethenightOberonflyLovelyFoxProxyBuckHowlsHalfeti RoseWoooordabsolutelysproutMoonboChoc fanGhostladyCoolestMacyAmeliaLyndseyRsxgewSameeraClaudiaDaveoNeviBlackCatFlobroLaurenceAnonymous1502Guru JasonLego Men OnJoyfulGeekMarkovHardy_BtgHannaRufusSynergy~Medic WilVanessaCnightingalegendVersionsBecca216Mr WillyjellyRetreadicossummerberrychopinnocMesopotGolderzshortieTashFionaandDonkeymnotzetamfctinygirlBlueIndigoVioletTJ1997DaryaJoyAstraPhoenixRoseWannaCambioAsaYunoouser11235813cleanseBexKorrasmorrasajilemonadeteatreblebeefox houndbbyooserJolesJustaboutmeddadCute KawaiiImperatorFatinespinningtopjoey srpugglet
Hellllpppp
ScarletMillionsSir Rutlandtimespentjackpotu_w_DSKEdacba_w_HALLOONMickeyM&SpharmerS&FProperladFFFMehvijRam RYeoAeshaMarkWise GTinyPizzahomecounterPStevensAmeliab2PRich PCkentReading MumKing LouiswaxerAzureWindChlaminmate4DopticsDentaldreamsjustvisitedSocraticNikkiBHM365nm12345Leafysealonestercote1ojhungrysalBraindraindjinnster
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations! And :birthday:
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Very well deserved and agree with RC, well done OM :hugs:
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
IM SO HAPPY that one of my children (tht I actually like) has GOTTEN ONTO SUCCESS MOUNTAIN now as your mother I expect to be put on their next
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the bear)
:desu::pirateprincess::desu:

THIRTY TODAY

:girl: :girl::girl::rave::girl::girl::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::girl::girl::badger::crown::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::lazy::nyan::badger::bear:

Oxford Mum has joined the Super Elite at the summit of Success Mountain !!

We need more cunning linguists up here at the Peak.

Willkommen auf dem Gipfel des Erfolgsberg
Ochsenfurt Mutti !!

:dancing2:
Please join me in congratulating her on achieving 12 Gems!! it only took slightly over 3 and 1/2 years !!

Oxford Mum is the BFF of harrysbar who has recently been elevated also
She is a Taurus
:yep:
Name:  tourus.png
Views: 37
Size:  28.9 KB

OM has written the book on Oxford Admissions

and,
the Oxford Student Experience.
:danceboy: :woo:Well Played Ma'am !! :woo:

Oxford Mum*
harrysbar* Foxehh* Diddydec* Londonmyst* DrawTheLine* QE2* Andrew97* Angryjellofish* écolier* Sir Cumference* gjd800* FullofSurprises* The Lonely Goatherd* 04MR17* Plantagenet Crown* Reality Check* Cheeseisveg * Drewski* Sulfolobus* Rum Ham* CoolCavy* Doonesbury* WoodyMKC * :girl:serah.exe :girl:* Paracosm * UWS SeanFM * Yoohoo

it couldn't have happened to a nicer Lady

:rave:

Spoiler:
Show
Please come on up... ladies especially welcome to join Oxford Mum, harrys &TLG&PQ &serah.exe & Rum Ham & CoolCavy & Cheese !!!

Hurry up It Could Be You

the bear I couldn't think of a better intro. What a delightful gentlebear you are!
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
I honestly can't think of anyone who has worked harder and more selflessly than Oxford Mum. I know how much she cares about prospective applicants to Oxford, and young people in general, and she works tirelessly to make sure people have access to correct, up-to-date and relevant information to allow them to make an informed choice: information which they might well not be able to access elsewhere.

Many congratulation, OM - you deserve it :heart:
And this is why I am proud to call you my (virtual) friend ... :heart:

It's so, so true that I love the students with all my heart. Love to you all, guys!
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Happy 30th Birthday Oxford Mum!! :birthday:
I am so privileged to have you on what I call my "ticker tape parade" ecolier. We are both joint member of the year, and yet today I was worried as to where you were. Please don't stay away from TSR too long, and I hope that you are well and happy.

Warmest best wishes to a fantastic TSR contributor, whom I miss so much...
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mnot)
Congrats OM! :woo:

I hope your keeping well.
Ah, another very dear friend. Always so great to hear from you. Have a wonderful day!
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Congrats! :woo:
From Union Jack Wearing Bulldog and all the pet humans. :party2:
Name:  BBH.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  120.8 KB
How did the dear bulldog know what my fave sweets were, lol? You must be psychic! Love from one agony aunt to another xxx

Pink Woshette sends her love to bulldog, and she has just blown him a kiss.
harrysbar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The minibar up here is stocked with babycham OM, not to mention pringles and chocolate! It's so great that you have reached the top of Success Mountain and very well deserved :knuddel:

Edited now I have seen your post above to say pringles, chocolate and Haribo!!
Last edited by harrysbar; 1 month ago
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
congrats!!
Thanks! It has been lovely meeting you on various threads recently. I'm sure we will bump into each other again.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
Huge huge congrats to you, Ox Mum! So well deserved :yep: :woo: :awesome:
Wonderful TLG! Knew I would have the privilege to hear from you today!

Love and hugs to you and all your lovely cuddly friends
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.93%
Okay (65)
29.02%
A bit lacking (84)
37.5%
Not good at all (55)
24.55%

Watched Threads