About 2022 admission September when can I start the process for application

Watch
Adabale opeyemi
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Admission 2022
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

It depends what university want to go to and how you are applying! If you're applying through UCAS, for the majority of unis application the date is 26 January 2022 for 2022 entry at 18:00. If you are applying to Oxbridge universities and courses in medicine/ dentistry/ veterinary medicine/science their application opens 15 October 2021 for 2022 entry at 18:00 (UK time). Some colleges/ sixth forms will have their own application dates so do check if yours does. There may be additional tests with their own dates for your specific course so check this to!

Let me know if you have any other questions but I hope this helps

All the best
- Jubilee University of Portsmouth Rep
Adabale opeyemi
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
Hi there,

It depends what university want to go to and how you are applying! If you're applying through UCAS, for the majority of unis application the date is 26 January 2022 for 2022 entry at 18:00. If you are applying to Oxbridge universities and courses in medicine/ dentistry/ veterinary medicine/science their application opens 15 October 2021 for 2022 entry at 18:00 (UK time). Some colleges/ sixth forms will have their own application dates so do check if yours does. There may be additional tests with their own dates for your specific course so check this to!

Let me know if you have any other questions but I hope this helps

All the best
- Jubilee University of Portsmouth Rep
Thanks
I want to apply to hertfordshire university and I want to know their admission process for 2022 September not January
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Adabale opeyemi)
Thanks
I want to apply to hertfordshire university and I want to know their admission process for 2022 September not January
Moved your thread to the Uni of Hertfordshire forum. I am not sure if they have an official rep on TSR.

The deadline for guaranteed consideration to most undergraduate courses is 26th of January. You apply via UCAS.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Adabale opeyemi)
Thanks
Are you referring to applying to university in 2022 for entry in September/October of 2023? This current admissions round is the 2022 entry, mostly for people who are in their last year of compulsory education looking to go to university in 2022. You would ideally need to send your application by January 26th if you want to attend next year, however for 2023 admissions, you can create your UCAS account in June 2022 for 2023 entry. (I'm sorry for such a wordy response, I was unsure as to which admissions year you were referring to).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (87)
34.8%
Yes - a trusted person (67)
26.8%
No (67)
26.8%
I'm not sure (29)
11.6%

Watched Threads