username4933106
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, Is anyone considering Business and/ Management for 2022 and which Universities?
username4933106
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Also any others who have done Business Management, Please give your experiences.
username4933106
Rep:
BUMP
bowhello21
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Thestudent107SWC)
Hi, Is anyone considering Business and/ Management for 2022 and which Universities?
yes i am considering doing business management for 2022 and the university i chose was kingston because i want to stay in london
username4933106
Rep:
(Original post by bowhello21)
yes i am considering doing business management for 2022 and the university i chose was kingston because i want to stay in london
Ayyy that’s cool, if you don’t mind me asking what made you decide you want to do business?
I’m stuck between business and geography so Idk
Last edited by username4933106; 1 month ago
bowhello21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ayyy that’s cool, if you don’t mind me asking what made you decide you want to do business?
I’m stuck between business and geography so Idk
oh i chose business because like it will not only restrict me into one path but many or many other opportunity will come.
username4933106
Rep:
oh i chose business because like it will not only restrict me into one path but many or many other opportunity will come.
Ahh cool
bowhello21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ahh cool
what u doing now education wise?
username4933106
Rep:
what u doing now education wise?
n btec business

Wb urself
Last edited by username4933106; 1 month ago
bowhello21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Alevels geog n eng n btec business

Wb urself
btec business,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.94%
Okay (104)
29.55%
A bit lacking (128)
36.36%
Not good at all (85)
24.15%

Watched Threads