The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Clearing grades Computer Science York University

The standard offer for Computer Science for York University is AAA. I was wondering how likely it would be that York would still accept me, if I didn't quite make those grades and wondered if people had managed to get in with lower grades than standard through clearing or been accepted when they missed their grades? Just need to make decisions re firm and insurance and that would be really helpful to know. Thanks in advance.
Original post by Jollyjolly
The standard offer for Computer Science for York University is AAA. I was wondering how likely it would be that York would still accept me, if I didn't quite make those grades and wondered if people had managed to get in with lower grades than standard through clearing or been accepted when they missed their grades? Just need to make decisions re firm and insurance and that would be really helpful to know. Thanks in advance.

Hi @Jollyjolly,

It's great to hear that you're considering York. I think that the best thing to do would be to email the department at [email protected]. They should be able to give you some advice and hopefully help you out :smile:

Hazel
Graduate Ambassador
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by Jollyjolly

hey, just wondering if you ever found an answer to this. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get AAB or maybe ABB on results day and I'd like to apply to York through clearing.
Original post by jkings
hey, just wondering if you ever found an answer to this. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get AAB or maybe ABB on results day and I'd like to apply to York through clearing.

The honest answer is that even York won’t know until they’ve processed this years AL results.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending