Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
why does everyone think that when people break up - the girl always has it harder i mean what if the boy is going through some sh!t and doesnt speak about it or show it and covers it up - why does everyone think that becos youre a girl youre most likely to have a meltdown every 5 seconds
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
venting😲sus, imposter😲😲
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
amogus 😲😲😲
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I didn't know that they did. :confused:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
I didn't know that they did. :confused:
maybe its just me then - but my friends keep treating me like im some fragile glass that will shatter if something happens and its annoying
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
maybe its just me then - but my friends keep treating me like im some fragile glass that will shatter if something happens and its annoying
are u the girl?
Anonymous #1
are u the girl?
yes
Ajeni
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
It’s just a stupid stereotype that people have a bout girls
Htx_x346
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Tell your friends this. They sound kinda annoying, even if they do have good intentions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (16)
8.84%
Okay (55)
30.39%
A bit lacking (62)
34.25%
Not good at all (48)
26.52%

Watched Threads