Official Trinity Hall Applicants 2022 Entry

Watch
Dr. NotYet
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, just wanted to start this thread as nobody else has! I applied for medicine, what about you guys?
scarruthers16
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Dr. NotYet)
Hi, just wanted to start this thread as nobody else has! I applied for medicine, what about you guys?
Hey!! I'm another Trinity Hall applicant! I've applied for Land Economy so glad to find someone else applying to t Hall!
username5854084
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hey I’ve applied for maths )
JammieDodger379
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hey, I’ve also applied for mathematics, so relived to find some others going for Trinity hall.
Dr. NotYet
Rep:
that’s so cool guys! i’m applying to med but i really like maths too
Dr. NotYet
Rep:
are you guys doing bmo1 prep?
JammieDodger379
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I’m not this year, I’m prepping for MAT atm
queenevermore
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by username5854084)
Hey I’ve applied for maths )
omg so have I high five !!!
AzimP
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Applied for Maths as well!
jackphysics
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Went in for an open application to Nat Sci (Physics focus) and got assigned to Trinity!
Last edited by jackphysics ; 2 months ago
mowondo
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hello! I've applied for Natural Sciences (Physical), and was glad to find fellow Trinity Hall applicants here. Good luck to all on interviews, admissions tests and more!
camfess
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by jackphysics )
Went in for an open application to Nat Sci (Physics focus) and got assigned to Trinity!
Nothing makes Trinity Hall people happier than being confused with their younger sibling college across Garret Hostel Lane
Last edited by camfess; 2 months ago
JammieDodger379
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hiiiii, how is everyone? Has anyone received any interviews yet??
IDK.345
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by JammieDodger379)
I haven't seen anyone who has received an interview offer from Trinity Hall on the official applicants forum. I know people from other colleges have started to receive offers.
IDK.345
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi, has anyone got an interview offer
antisocialdem
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
yeah I got the email yesterday
queenevermore
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by antisocialdem)
yeah I got the email yesterday
Omg congrats !!! for what subject ?
Last edited by queenevermore; 2 months ago
mowondo
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by JammieDodger379)
Hey Jammie, I've actually just done my NatSci interview today! It may be because I'm in China, and that they have different times allocated for international/home applicants though. Good luck to everyone yet again, and hopefully pre-interview admissions tests weren't too hard on everyone
spicyenchilada
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by mowondo)
Hey Jammie, I've actually just done my NatSci interview today! It may be because I'm in China, and that they have different times allocated for international/home applicants though. Good luck to everyone yet again, and hopefully pre-interview admissions tests weren't too hard on everyone
That's amazing!!!! Very well done - how did it go??!
mowondo
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by spicyenchilada)
That's amazing!!!! Very well done - how did it go??!
In all honesty, I felt like I could have done better - some of the questions took a bit of prompting to get me started.
However, I did get through a few questions, and the interviewer was generally very kind and patient. It was my first time interacting with anyone at all associated with Cambridge (minus the two emails I sent to Ms Vicky Mills at Trin Hall Admissions), so it was a nice, exciting experience overall.
Now that everything is submitted, interviewed and done I can't wait till the results are out

Anyways, thanks for asking - how are things on your side looking?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads