Winter111
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why do I constantly worry about going to the gym? I’ve got a phobia it’ll make me look more masculine I am a female
owenpritch
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
What are your goals in the gym? Are you trying to lose body fat? General health and wellbeing?

People (both men and women) train for years to gain muscle, it's a very slow process, MUCH slower than losing body fat is. You're not going to suddenly grow loads of muscle by going to the gym, even if you were intentionally training to do so it would take a long time
Winter111
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by owenpritch)
What are your goals in the gym? Are you trying to lose body fat? General health and wellbeing?

People (both men and women) train for years to gain muscle, it's a very slow process, MUCH slower than losing body fat is. You're not going to suddenly grow loads of muscle by going to the gym, even if you were intentionally training to do so it would take a long time
I want to lose weight but look nice if that makes any sense
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Winter111)
I want to lose weight but look nice if that makes any sense
Do you want to or need to lose weight?
What is your age and current weight?
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It takes years of hard work, determination and PED use for females to look masculine in terms of muscularity. Not gonna happen accidentally.
JVM2020
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
There are many women who have been at the Gym for years and havent lost their feminity
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.35%
Okay (40)
28.78%
A bit lacking (49)
35.25%
Not good at all (37)
26.62%

Watched Threads