Things you find romantic?

Watch
NaBaCe
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i would say

a nice meal
Iownuk
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Is this assuming you’re already dating? If so I’d say a campfire on the beach at like 3am in the middle of summer just talking with snacks
mike23mike
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
making me a cup of tea
Lwexi12
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hugs
therealtara
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
kisses
username5847361
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Happiness
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
when they actually care and show that to you
Little pecker
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not wearing shoes in the house
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Idk tbh
Reddy5001
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
being able to go places and try things
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Being given a spontaneous gift, like jewellery or a fancy box of chocolates or flowers or something, for no reason whatsoever - not for a special occasion, just like that.
It has happened to me 3 times during my 20 year relationship. Once he bought me a single rose, once he bought me a pair of earrings, and once he bought me a bouquet of flowers.

Other than that, I suppose being surprised by a romantic getaway, or booking a table at a restaurant somewhere for just the two of us (no kids), or something like that would be romantic. That's never happened though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (12)
10.08%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.84%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.72%
Finding the motivation (32)
26.89%
Getting distracted (16)
13.45%
Procrastination (49)
41.18%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.84%

Watched Threads