Strictest teacher you had at school?

Watch
NaBaCe
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My year 6 teacher , always punishing people
lunariumxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Not a teacher but the assistant head at my secondary school was not human, her heart was so cold omf
Cote1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
There is strict and fair. There is strict and *****y horrible. There was a mad, arrogant, out-of-control deputy at my daughter's primary. Treated the kids like dirt.
Last edited by Cote1; 1 month ago
Iownuk
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Back when I was 14 year 10, there was this science teacher that randomly used to poke fun at me throughout the lesson. Worst part is I hated it but the entire class found the jokes funny. He knew I disliked it too but did it anyway. Not strict but he was an arse. It was so bad that the guy who used to bully me would stick up for me and poke jokes at him and that’s how he became my best friend lol
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
One of the science teachers (female) was definitely the strictest, but there was a loony French teacher who just happened to also randomly teach Year 7 english. She was both strict and nuts. She used to scream at me that I was a dozy dinosaur, and once she smacked a lad in my class around the head. She also used to show up wearing odd shoes (one brown and one black) fairly often.
Last edited by PinkMobilePhone; 1 month ago
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
We had a few but it didn't really work. The one we disliked the most was our PE teacher and rugby coach. He was not much good at either.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (16)
8.84%
Okay (55)
30.39%
A bit lacking (62)
34.25%
Not good at all (48)
26.52%

Watched Threads