How do I teach myself A levels as a private candidate?

Watch
Anon346775
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
what stuff do I need?
Anon346775
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
I need a qualified teacher to see whether I am on the right track
Smeraldettoi
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Private tutors
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What A Levels?
Anon346775
Rep:
(Original post by 982761834)
What A Levels?
Sociology, English Literature and Maths
Anon346775
Rep:
its best if I actually go to college though, I liked college but I am past the age of 18 and I am set on A levels.
Anon346775
Rep:
I have quite a few degrees in mind, I was thinking criminal law, maths, genetics or doctor
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anon346775)
Sociology, English Literature and Maths
English literature requires coursework I believe. It's best to do an Access to HE course in the subject you'd like to do, they're a year and accepted by 99% of universities - including Oxford and Cambridge. Also, most universities require bio + chem A Levels, or an Access to Medicine Diploma.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.78%
Okay (106)
29.61%
A bit lacking (130)
36.31%
Not good at all (87)
24.3%

Watched Threads