i hate my controlling pakistani dad!

Watch
angrypakigirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
my dad is a total ******* and just doesn't let me do anything and justifies it by expressing his fake concerns for my security! when in reality he's just a control freak and just doesn't let me do things that make me happy. he just likes to assert his command over and never ever agrees with what I say.
Khalifaaa
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
How old are you?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
lol tell him you are becoming an atheist and your bf is non-muslim, he'll probs kick you out of the house - you are free!!

there ya go.
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by angrypakigirl)
my dad is a total ******* and just doesn't let me do anything and justifies it by expressing his fake concerns for my security! when in reality he's just a control freak and just doesn't let me do things that make me happy. he just likes to assert his command over and never ever agrees with what I say.
This is simple, you should move out and live your life. His house, his rules.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads