The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton offer!

I just got a conditional offer from Southampton for grades BBC! I'm predicted ABB.

I can't even describe how happy I am, in fact I bawled my eyes out when I found out even though it was 10pm! I went to the open day and I loved it so much.

Anyone else got an offer from Southampton?
Original post by kennykujo
I just got a conditional offer from Southampton for grades BBC! I'm predicted ABB.

I can't even describe how happy I am, in fact I bawled my eyes out when I found out even though it was 10pm! I went to the open day and I loved it so much.

Congratulations!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by gghgggd5ht
Congratulations!

Thanks! :smile:

Hi @kennykujo

Congratulations on your offer! :biggrin: What are you hoping to study?

Lauren
(Student Ambassador)

Hey @kennykujo
Congratulations on your offer, we look forward to welcoming you!
What are you hoping to study here at Southampton? Do you have any questions about Southampton and our University?

Olivia (University of Southampton ambassador)
Original post by Uni of Southampton Students
Hey @kennykujo
Congratulations on your offer, we look forward to welcoming you!
What are you hoping to study here at Southampton? Do you have any questions about Southampton and our University?

Olivia (University of Southampton ambassador)

I'm studying Archaeology and Anthropology! Just one question, how well do you think Southampton deals with mental health? I heard they're very supportive.
Hey,

I’ve personally had a good experience with enabling services in terms of support (although unfortunately like everywhere mental health resources are limited due to lack of funding). You can access 6 counselling sessions through them, if you need it. Also, Southampton does have student life, a 24 h line you can call if you ever need to talk. So there is support available. :smile:

All the best,

Teresa (University of Southampton Ambassador)
I'm studying Archaeology and Anthropology! Just one question, how well do you think Southampton deals with mental health? I heard they're very supportive.

Hey hey,

Apologies for the later reply!

Similar to Teresa, I also have had good experience with enabling services with the well being team here! They are regular in their calling and check up on how you are doing as much as you like. This can be scheduled and they ring you or you can ring them whenever and they they will pick up for a chat! This has been extremely helpful when I just wanted to chat through the week or a particularly day which was a struggle.

You can also have further counselling with practitioners in certain fields and can schedule an appointment with these services. There is lots of support if you need it.

Let me know if you have any further questions below,

Olivia (Uni of Southampton Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest