Violet.10
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There’s a huge gap between my CT and PS TSA score right now

CT: 72
PS: 49

How do I change this and get my problem solving score up??
Average John
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Honestly, it just boils down to practice. I struggled with the PS portion as well, and I think that the trick is to relook through the mistakes you made and to devise a simple solution to tackle such problems (remember, each question is supposed to be done in ~2 minutes so there is definitely a straightforward method to tackle problems).
youyouxue
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Violet.10)
There’s a huge gap between my CT and PS TSA score right now

CT: 72
PS: 49

How do I change this and get my problem solving score up??
We discuss some problem solving strategies at the free workshop series for TSA prep: https://bit.ly/3zy5Det

If your CT is strong you should focus on getting more familiar with CT strategies so that you can do the questions more quickly, which will leave you more time to attempt the PS questions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (13)
10.32%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (2)
1.59%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.35%
Finding the motivation (35)
27.78%
Getting distracted (17)
13.49%
Procrastination (50)
39.68%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.79%

Watched Threads