Linguistics & Modern Languages Applicants 2022/23 at Prifysgol Bangor University

Watch
nathan.wain
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
S'mae/Hello,

Has anyone applied to study Linguistics & Modern Languages for 2022/23 at Bangor Univeristy?

Oes unrhyw un wedi gwneud cais er mwyn astudio Ieithyddiaeth & Ieithoedd Modern am 2022/23 yn y Brifysgol Bangor?

Diolch/Thanks,
N x
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by nathan.wain)
S'mae/Hello,

Has anyone applied to study Linguistics & Modern Languages for 2022/23 at Bangor Univeristy?

Oes unrhyw un wedi gwneud cais er mwyn astudio Ieithyddiaeth & Ieithoedd Modern am 2022/23 yn y Brifysgol Bangor?

Diolch/Thanks,
N x
Hi! I'm a current PhD student in the Linguistics department, so if you have any questions about that side of things, feel free to ask.
nathan.wain
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
Hi! I'm a current PhD student in the Linguistics department, so if you have any questions about that side of things, feel free to ask.
Hiii,

Thank you so so much!! Very excited to start next year!! I do A-Level English Language so it's the closest I can get to Linguistics atm hahaha

Thanks,
N xx
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hiii,

Thank you so so much!! Very excited to start next year!! I do A-Level English Language so it's the closest I can get to Linguistics atm hahaha

Thanks,
N xx
You'll get a really good foundation into Linguistics when you start, so don't worry about going into it with only a little bit of knowledge. All the linguistics staff are really approachable too, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I've applied for Modern Languages at Bangor and got an unconditional offer
nathan.wain
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey,what languages?thanks,n xx
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
hey,what languages?thanks,n xx
German (from A level) and Spanish and Italian (from beginners level) here.
nathan.wain
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ah i’m doing Spanish post a-level so i’ll see you in year 2 😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads