I think a breakdown guy took pictures of me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was showing my friend a car my cousin bought, the battery went flat and RAC had to come. When it was done I saw him with his phone and he was definitely taking pictures of the car, I think me and my friend were in it. I don't know why he was taking pictures and he didn't ask. Shall I get my cousin to report it? I didn't want any pictures taken of me and I was just thinking wtf
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
They possibly take a photo for their records to show the condition/details of the car. I take photos of my jobs all the time, both for reference and to prove I did them.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by StriderHort)
They possibly take a photo for their records to show the condition/details of the car. I take photos of my jobs all the time, both for reference and to prove I did them.
I thought they would just fit the new battery then go and could have just took pictures of the new battery and maybe the old one in the car then had a checklist on the cars condition.
StriderHort
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I thought they would just fit the new battery then go and could have just took pictures of the new battery and maybe the old one in the car then had a checklist on the cars condition.
The photo is possibly more for liability purposes, so there is no dispute as to the cars condition both when they arrive and when they leave.

Either that or they felt you and your friend appeared suspicious. it wasn't your car after all and presumably not your RAC account.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by StriderHort)
The photo is possibly more for liability purposes, so there is no dispute as to the cars condition both when they arrive and when they leave.

Either that or they felt you and your friend appeared suspicious. it wasn't your car after all and presumably not your RAC account.
Yh
YaliaV123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Do you suffer from anxiety?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Do you suffer from anxiety?
I'm not diagnosed but I might
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (14)
9.52%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (3)
2.04%
Finding the time to revise (9)
6.12%
Finding the motivation (43)
29.25%
Getting distracted (22)
14.97%
Procrastination (55)
37.41%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.68%

Watched Threads