Thanks4helping
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
if I deferred a place, but during the deferral period, I have taken extra qualifications, do I need to declare this? Or is the decision based on the initial offer?
Thank you.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Thanks4helping)
if I deferred a place, but during the deferral period, I have taken extra qualifications, do I need to declare this? Or is the decision based on the initial offer?
Thank you.
Unless the new quals would somehow make you ineligible for the course, (a foundation year for example), then it makes no difference.
Thanks4helping
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What if it is like a new masters or bachelors course (taken overseas/ online)?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Thanks4helping)
What if it is like a new masters or bachelors course (taken overseas/ online)?
In that case, I would tell the academic department as it may affect what elective modules were suitable for you.

Was this qualification declared on your application? If it was already underway at the point at which you applied then it should have been listed and they’d already be aware of it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads