Niketathecow
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm currently practicing for ENGAA and TMUA paper and I am scoring 5.1 for TMUA and 3.2 in ENGAA is there enough time for me to bring this grade up ik it's very last minute but I would like to score a 6 in both. And if anyone knows any resources I can use (especially for tmua paper 2) please let me know!
Itsmikeysfault
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Why are you doing ENGAA and TMUA?
For the ENGAA, going from a 3 to 6 would be pretty hard to do in a week but not impossible ig. First of all, go through the specification and make sure you're solid on everything. Especially, energy conservation and topics like waves: I've noticed they like to use those topics. From there, there's not much you can yo asides from practice papers (under timed conditions of course). You can use each paper more than once.
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
How did you get your grade up to a 6 for the TMUA any advice ??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.85%
Okay (65)
28.76%
A bit lacking (85)
37.61%
Not good at all (56)
24.78%

Watched Threads