Sohello
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im disappointed in what I got in my sciences and im shocked as well bc I started revising in the summer, and I got higher marks than last time yet last time I got higher grades. How should I revise for my paper 2 mocks in January? can somebody help me make a timetable ?my aims are to get the following grades;

Chemistry-7
Physics- 8
Biology-8
English-8 ( we wont be doing it separately as lit or lang YET but in my actual ones we obviously will)
Maths-7 maybe 8
French-7
Music-4
History-8

I was only a few marks off an 8 in history so im a bit annoyed but I’m also satisfied with the 7 as the mock was on medicine which we haven’t done since year 9, and didn’t even finish it due to corona.

I want to get into a GOOD med school, so can somebody tell me the GCSE and A levels requirements for that.

The first picture is my report from my year 10 mocks , the second is from my year 11 paper 1 mocks that I did in sept.
Sohello
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Name:  10573EFF-46A3-4243-8820-235E40D0739E.jpg.jpeg
Views: 15
Size:  28.9 KBName:  F7C58524-C9CE-4058-B865-EC42F10F6C6D.jpg.jpeg
Views: 15
Size:  40.5 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (39)
9.63%
Okay (119)
29.38%
A bit lacking (154)
38.02%
Not good at all (93)
22.96%

Watched Threads