How to cope with loneliness after a break up?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My boyfriend broke up with me on Monday and during the week it was less painful because I’m working etc. Now it’s Saturday and usually we see each other every weekend. I know our relationship wasn’t meant to be but I feel so lonely.

Most of my friends are in relationships and live at least half an hour away so I can’t really see them yet. I just want to go out and get with someone but that won’t help either. I just feel so empty.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
i relate what you're going thru :console:
i dont work and pretty much home all day so the best ive tried to do is make random convos here listen to those uplifting genre songs on yt
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i relate what you're going thru :console:
i dont work and pretty much home all day so the best ive tried to do is make random convos here listen to those uplifting genre songs on yt
Honestly it is so boring. Same my new job doesn’t start for another 2 weeks so it’s going to be so painful. I don’t even know where to to make some new friends bevause were i live is relatively remote.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Honestly it is so boring. Same my new job doesn’t start for another 2 weeks so it’s going to be so painful. I don’t even know where to to make some new friends bevause were i live is relatively remote.
thats hard :console: what do u think of taking a new hobby or learn summin new :hmmmm:
a random random question have you watched sunset or sunrise?
Randyb66
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi sorry for your break up with your boyfriend my girlfriend left me for a new guy I am not sure if I will ever get a chance to talk to you about this loneliness I have a lot of efection and I am ready to get some of my stuff done I would love to get to know you better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.93%
Okay (65)
29.02%
A bit lacking (84)
37.5%
Not good at all (55)
24.55%

Watched Threads