The Student Room Group

Student studio in London available for takeover immediately!!

The studio is in Wembley and is £230 a week, all bills included. It's a 1 min walk away from Wembley Park station and has everything you need at your doorstep, a selection of supermarkets, places to and eat and shop. A cinema a few mins away.

The accommodation has super easy links into Central London, with Bloomsbury universities a 20 minute tube ride away.

A free gym and swim membership comes with the tenancy.

Rent is paid in 3 termly instalments.

Please let me know ASAP if you're interested or know anyone who might be interested! You can move in immediately.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Hi, when is the tenancy until? Is it june or sept? I know someone who is interested :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by mluna
Hi, when is the tenancy until? Is it june or sept? I know someone who is interested :smile:

Hello :smile:
I am looking for someone to take over my contract becuase I will be moving mid or early January. I have a standard studio in Scape Wembley and my contract ends in late august 2022. The cost is reduced to £820pm.
The accomodation is a 2 minute walk from Wembley Park station. The building has a 24/7 gym, a cinema room, a study/common area. It is a short walk to Boxpark Wembley and many shops, and the London Designer Outlet.

Please contact me if you are interested! Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending