mikasaa
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I did my SJQ test yesterday but all I received was an email saying they will get in touch. Does that mean I failed? Did anyone have the same experience?

I thought I would start this thread since there aren't any for this year. Feel free to discuss anything you want!
Last edited by mikasaa; 1 month ago
Zeezee 133
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
No it doesn’t mean you have failed it it means they will get in touch and tell you if you have passed the test or not so you shouldn’t worry
mikasaa
Rep:
(Original post by Zeezee 133)
No it doesn’t mean you have failed it it means they will get in touch and tell you if you have passed the test or not so you shouldn’t worry
Thanks! Have you applied?
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
applying tonight. what stream U apply for
mikasaa
Rep:
(Original post by Proxenus)
applying tonight. what stream U apply for
HR (people & culture), you?
Emerald2903
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mikasaa)
HR (people & culture), you?
I've just applied for that too! I'm on my second assessment haha.
mikasaa
Rep:
(Original post by Emerald2903)
I've just applied for that too! I'm on my second assessment haha.
Oh good luck! Is it a video interview?
Last edited by mikasaa; 1 month ago
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
are BPs assessment centre like 2 days
mikasaa
Rep:
(Original post by Proxenus)
are BPs assessment centre like 2 days
I don't know
catlover1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
has anyone heard back following their online assessments yet? feel like i did mine ages ago but haven’t heard anything since
kipler
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by catlover1234)
has anyone heard back following their online assessments yet? feel like i did mine ages ago but haven’t heard anything since
I did my online tests and then was invited to the video interview at the end of last week
mikasaa
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by catlover1234)
I've just heard back and told to take the Verbal and Numerical tests! Planning to do that today.
conpsych66
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi guys, how long did it take to hear back after applying?
AshleaJade
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mikasaa)
I've just heard back and told to take the Verbal and Numerical tests! Planning to do that today.
I did my verbal and numerical test yesterday so I guess it’s just a waiting game now!
Emerald2903
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I did my test and they emailed me saying they sent me the wrong one so now I had to re do it
2022grad4489
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Anybody here apply for Trading & Shipping ?
kipler
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 2022grad4489)
Anybody here apply for Trading & Shipping ?
yeah i did trading and shipping analytics and i have the technical interview soon
2022grad4489
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by kipler)
yeah i did trading and shipping analytics and i have the technical interview soon
How long after your application did you pass screening? I applied for trading and its been a couple days with no reply.
kipler
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 2022grad4489)
How long after your application did you pass screening? I applied for trading and its been a couple days with no reply.
They've always gotten back to me within the same work week about next stages
sol921
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by kipler)
Hey, congrats on passing to the technical interview stage! When's yours scheduled for? I've got mine for Tuesday.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
10.26%
Okay (92)
29.49%
A bit lacking (112)
35.9%
Not good at all (76)
24.36%

Watched Threads