You already know who it is- GETTING MORE 9S THAN GUCCI BAGZ-nikki's gyg 2021-2022

Watch
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone its the kween of tsr speaking, welcome to the best gyg you will EVER set your eyes on bestie

so I am a yr11 as some of you already know and I will be documenting my journey through yr11 and hopefully getting amazing grades at the end of my journey

Kinda sad its the last year of school but honestly its for the best cause school is draining

also I heard theirs a gyg competition so thats also a plus if I win that bestiez

tagz(lemme know if u want to be tagged)

and for all of those sayin NIKKI U ALREADY HAV A BLOG ***
Spoiler:
Show

yes I do but honestly its ded and I wanted to hav a new one as a gyg

mock grades-
Spoiler:
Show

I havent taken my mocks yet so ill update you when I do and get my results back

about me-
Spoiler:
Show

my online name is nikki, 15 and I am well KNOWN on tsr (but not for the right reasons)
Last edited by nikkiblonsky; 1 month ago
0ptics
Badges: 18
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Unironically the best introduction to a gyg thread in terms of the history of gyg threads.
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by 0ptics)
Unironically the best introduction to a gyg thread in terms of the history of gyg threads.
THXX u bestie its hard being this perfect
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yass kween, thanks for tagging me, excited for this.
"I'm well known on tsr but not for the right reasons" lmao
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
yass kween, thanks for tagging me, excited for this.
"I'm well known on tsr but not for the right reasons" lmao
yw kweeen
the bear
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yq
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
yw kweeen
The song "when I grow up" by pussycat dolls reminds me of you
ReviseSleeping
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ah I’m at the top of the tag list!! Thank you!

Very much looking forward to this GYG, loving it already
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
The song "when I grow up" by pussycat dolls reminds me of you
ill hav to listen to it lmao
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by ReviseSleeping)
Ah I’m at the top of the tag list!! Thank you!

Very much looking forward to this GYG, loving it already
aww thx revise
(Original post by the bear)
yq
yasss
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Agreed
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
First page post
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
First page post
yasssssssssss:banana:
Spoiler:
Show
im so excited to FAIL
Spoiler:
Show

5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Good luck! You've got this!
nightingalegend
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
omg can i get a tag?
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Good luck! You've got this!
thank u bestiee
(Original post by nightingalegend)
omg can i get a tag?
yass bestie ofc ill put u on the tag list on the first post so I dont forget
Bubbles_1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone its the kween of tsr speaking, welcome to the best gyg you will EVER set your eyes on bestie

so I am a yr11 as some of you already know and I will be documenting my journey through yr11 and hopefully getting amazing grades at the end of my journey

Kinda sad its the last year of school but honestly its for the best cause school is draining

also I heard theirs a gyg competition so thats also a plus if I win that bestiez

tagz(lemme know if u want to be tagged)

and for all of those sayin NIKKI U ALREADY HAV A BLOG ***
Spoiler:
Show

yes I do but honestly its ded and I wanted to hav a new one as a gyg

mock grades-
Spoiler:
Show

I havent taken my mocks yet so ill update you when I do and get my results back

about me-
Spoiler:
Show

my online name is nikki, 15 and I am well KNOWN on tsr (but not for the right reasons)
Omg nikkiiiiiiiii
I believe in you and you are gonna do well also thanks for the tag 🙂
Last edited by Bubbles_1234; 1 month ago
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
23/10/21 9:36pm

FIRST OFFICIAL POST CHECK! :chaplin:

-So the plan for tommorow is to revise for my science mocks and im mainly going to go through biology and then do practice questions , my teacher also set a bio paper so im hoping to to do that as well, I might cover another science if I have the time (probably chem)

and then after after thats done ill get started on revising english , which will just be context essay plans a practice paper structures etc, oh also I need to revise french vocab at some point xdd.

*Upcoming events-*
-ITS MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY SOON the theme is rose gold/white so looking forward to that
-school starts again on 1st of november(always great)
I have some mocks starting like bio is on the 7th and french is the 2nd week back so thats always nice

so thats the first update to start off this gyg besties , hopefully as I post more ill have more to say

tagz-

nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by bubbles_1234)
omg nikkiiiiiiiii
i believe bin you and you are gonna do well also thanks for the tag 🙂
thank u kween
Bubbles_1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
23/10/21 9:36pm

FIRST OFFICIAL POST CHECK! :chaplin:

-So the plan for tommorow is to revise for my science mocks and im mainly going to go through biology and then do practice questions , my teacher also set a bio paper so im hoping to to do that as well, I might cover another science if I have the time (probably chem)

and then after after thats done ill get started on revising english , which will just be context essay plans a practice paper structures etc, oh also I need to revise french vocab at some point xdd.

*Upcoming events-*
-ITS MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY SOON the theme is rose gold/white so looking forward to that
-school starts again on 1st of november(always great)
I have some mocks starting like bio is on the 7th and french is the 2nd week back so thats always nice

so thats the first update to start off this gyg besties , hopefully as I post more ill have more to say

tagz-

You gonna do amazing :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.42%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.04%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.29%
Finding the motivation (24)
25%
Getting distracted (14)
14.58%
Procrastination (39)
40.63%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.04%

Watched Threads