The Student Room Group

You already know who it is- GETTING MORE 9S THAN GUCCI BAGZ-nikki's gyg 2021-2022

Hi everyone its the kween of tsr speaking, welcome to the best gyg you will EVER set your eyes on bestie

so I am a yr11 as some of you already know and I will be documenting my journey through yr11 and hopefully getting amazing grades at the end of my journey

Kinda sad its the last year of school but honestly its for the best cause school is draining

also I heard theirs a gyg competition so thats also a plus if I win that bestiez

tagz(lemme know if u want to be tagged)

Spoiler

and for all of those sayin NIKKI U ALREADY HAV A BLOG ***

Spoiler

mock grades-

Spoiler

about me-

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Unironically the best introduction to a gyg thread in terms of the history of gyg threads.
Original post by 0ptics
Unironically the best introduction to a gyg thread in terms of the history of gyg threads.

THXX u bestie its hard being this perfect
yass kween, thanks for tagging me, excited for this.
"I'm well known on tsr but not for the right reasons" lmao
Original post by Moonlight Rain
yass kween, thanks for tagging me, excited for this.
"I'm well known on tsr but not for the right reasons" lmao

yw kweeen
yq
Original post by nikkiblonsky
yw kweeen

The song "when I grow up" by pussycat dolls reminds me of you
Ah I’m at the top of the tag list!! Thank you! :biggrin:

Very much looking forward to this GYG, loving it already
Original post by Moonlight Rain
The song "when I grow up" by pussycat dolls reminds me of you

ill hav to listen to it lmao
Original post by ReviseSleeping
Ah I’m at the top of the tag list!! Thank you! :biggrin:

Very much looking forward to this GYG, loving it already

aww thx revise
Original post by the bear
yq

yasss
Original post by 0ptics

Agreed :smile:
First page post :colone:
Original post by Mesopotamian.
First page post :colone:

yasssssssssss:banana:

Spoiler

Good luck! You've got this! :biggrin:
omg can i get a tag? :biggrin:
Original post by 5hyl33n
Good luck! You've got this! :biggrin:

thank u bestiee
Original post by nightingalegend
omg can i get a tag? :biggrin:

yass bestie ofc ill put u on the tag list on the first post so I dont forget
Hi everyone its the kween of tsr speaking, welcome to the best gyg you will EVER set your eyes on bestie

so I am a yr11 as some of you already know and I will be documenting my journey through yr11 and hopefully getting amazing grades at the end of my journey

Kinda sad its the last year of school but honestly its for the best cause school is draining

also I heard theirs a gyg competition so thats also a plus if I win that bestiez

tagz(lemme know if u want to be tagged)

Spoiler

and for all of those sayin NIKKI U ALREADY HAV A BLOG ***

Spoiler

mock grades-

Spoiler

about me-

Spoiler

Omg nikkiiiiiiiii
I believe in you and you are gonna do well also thanks for the tag 🙂
(edited 2 years ago)
23/10/21 9:36pm

FIRST OFFICIAL POST CHECK! :chaplin:

-So the plan for tommorow is to revise for my science mocks and im mainly going to go through biology and then do practice questions , my teacher also set a bio paper so im hoping to to do that as well, I might cover another science if I have the time (probably chem)

and then after after thats done ill get started on revising english , which will just be context essay plans a practice paper structures etc, oh also I need to revise french vocab at some point xdd.

*Upcoming events-*
-ITS MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY SOON the theme is rose gold/white so looking forward to that
-school starts again on 1st of november(always great)
I have some mocks starting like bio is on the 7th and french is the 2nd week back so thats always nice

so thats the first update to start off this gyg besties , hopefully as I post more ill have more to say

tagz-

Spoiler

Original post by bubbles_1234
omg nikkiiiiiiiii
i believe bin you and you are gonna do well also thanks for the tag 🙂

thank u kween
23/10/21 9:36pm

FIRST OFFICIAL POST CHECK! :chaplin:

-So the plan for tommorow is to revise for my science mocks and im mainly going to go through biology and then do practice questions , my teacher also set a bio paper so im hoping to to do that as well, I might cover another science if I have the time (probably chem)

and then after after thats done ill get started on revising english , which will just be context essay plans a practice paper structures etc, oh also I need to revise french vocab at some point xdd.

*Upcoming events-*
-ITS MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY SOON the theme is rose gold/white so looking forward to that
-school starts again on 1st of november(always great)
I have some mocks starting like bio is on the 7th and french is the 2nd week back so thats always nice

so thats the first update to start off this gyg besties , hopefully as I post more ill have more to say

tagz-

Spoiler

You gonna do amazing :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest