You already know who it is- GETTING MORE 9S THAN GUCCI BAGZ-nikki's gyg 2021-2022

Watch
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Bubbles_1234)
You gonna do amazing :woo:
yassssssssssssss
Spoiler:
Show
how r alevels??????
Bubbles_1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
yassssssssssssss
Spoiler:
Show
how r alevels??????

Spoiler:
Show
They are going gooooood but I have alot of work for after the holidays since mocks are in Dec 😱
Spoiler:
Show
also found this YouTuber I'm sure you'd like name is rebal d

nikkiblonsky
Rep:

Spoiler:
Show
They are going gooooood but I have alot of work for after the holidays since mocks are in Dec 😱
Spoiler:
Show
also found this YouTuber I'm sure you'd like name is rebal d

Spoiler:
Show
thats good to hear bestie, I HAV MOCKS TOO so we can stress together lol
Spoiler:
Show
ill check em out !!

Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Spoiler:
Show
thats good to hear bestie, I HAV MOCKS TOO so we can stress together lol
Spoiler:
Show
ill check em out !!

:cool:
Spoiler:
Show
omg yess we will haha
Spoiler:
Show
he reminds me of you hahaha

nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Spoiler:
Show
omg yess we will haha
Spoiler:
Show
he reminds me of you hahaha

Spoiler:
Show
crys in upcoming mocks lmao
Spoiler:
Show
that means he must be amazinggg

the bear
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Name:  adasitmane.png
Views: 13
Size:  226.1 KB
AestheticStudying
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
23/10/21 9:36pm

FIRST OFFICIAL POST CHECK! :chaplin:

-So the plan for tommorow is to revise for my science mocks and im mainly going to go through biology and then do practice questions , my teacher also set a bio paper so im hoping to to do that as well, I might cover another science if I have the time (probably chem)

and then after after thats done ill get started on revising english , which will just be context essay plans a practice paper structures etc, oh also I need to revise french vocab at some point xdd.

*Upcoming events-*
-ITS MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY SOON the theme is rose gold/white so looking forward to that
-school starts again on 1st of november(always great)
I have some mocks starting like bio is on the 7th and french is the 2nd week back so thats always nice

so thats the first update to start off this gyg besties , hopefully as I post more ill have more to say

tagz-

heyyyyy bestie! Tysm for the tag :hugs: Sorry i'm so late to ur new gyg
firstly, good luck with ur science mocks! (u've literally just reminded me I have a biology test after the holidays rip me )
omg english essays - literally the death of me, I'm good at writing articles and history essays but English essays - good luck btw! (also good luck with ur french! )

u've just reminded me school starts on November 1st oh good lord I don't wanna go back to that hell hole
but anyways- good luck with ur revision for ur mocks nikki!
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Spoiler:
Show
crys in upcoming mocks lmao
Spoiler:
Show
that means he must be amazinggg

:giggle:

Spoiler:
Show
Cba for them but they are super important sooo gotta try my hardest I'll start revising tomorrow haha
Spoiler:
Show
hehe you bet

Last edited by Bubbles_1234; 1 month ago
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by AestheticStudying)
heyyyyy bestie! Tysm for the tag :hugs: Sorry i'm so late to ur new gyg
firstly, good luck with ur science mocks! (u've literally just reminded me I have a biology test after the holidays rip me )
omg english essays - literally the death of me, I'm good at writing articles and history essays but English essays - good luck btw! (also good luck with ur french! )

u've just reminded me school starts on November 1st oh good lord I don't wanna go back to that hell hole
but anyways- good luck with ur revision for ur mocks nikki!
thank u soo much noahhhhh
Spoiler:
Show
ugh school icba with it periodt
Spoiler:
Show
good luck with your english essays!!!!

nikkiblonsky
Rep:
:giggle:

Spoiler:
Show
Cba for them but they are super important sooo gotta try my hardest I'll start revising tomorrow haha
Spoiler:
Show
hehe you bet

Spoiler:
Show
same but im sure we'll both smash them lol
Spoiler:
Show
yasssssssssssssss

Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Spoiler:
Show
same but im sure we'll both smash them lol
Spoiler:
Show
yasssssssssssssss

Spoiler:
Show
yess we need to think positiveeeeeee
Spoiler:
Show
Did you watch it

nikkiblonsky
Rep:

Spoiler:
Show
yess we need to think positiveeeeeee
Spoiler:
Show
Did you watch it

Spoiler:
Show
exactlyyyyy
Spoiler:
Show
I did lmaooooo

Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Spoiler:
Show
exactlyyyyy
Spoiler:
Show
I did lmaooooo

Spoiler:
Show
:woo:
Spoiler:
Show
What did you think?

nikkiblonsky
Rep:

Spoiler:
Show
:woo:
Spoiler:
Show
What did you think?

I liked his content only bad thing was his laugh that was kinda cringe but apart from that his content was funny
AestheticStudying
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thank u soo much noahhhhh
Spoiler:
Show
ugh school icba with it periodt
Spoiler:
Show
good luck with your english essays!!!!

Aw no worries!
Spoiler:
Show
school needs to reincarnate to a chanel bag or something and not annoy us :lol:
Spoiler:
Show
thank u!

Last edited by AestheticStudying; 1 month ago
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I liked his content only bad thing was his laugh that was kinda cringe but apart from that his content was funny
True his laugh is lmao
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
OMG IT'S MY GCSE BABE !!!
hahahaha! i hope you are doing well
username5821865
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone its the kween of tsr speaking, welcome to the best gyg you will EVER set your eyes on bestie

so I am a yr11 as some of you already know and I will be documenting my journey through yr11 and hopefully getting amazing grades at the end of my journey

Kinda sad its the last year of school but honestly its for the best cause school is draining

also I heard theirs a gyg competition so thats also a plus if I win that bestiez

tagz(lemme know if u want to be tagged)

and for all of those sayin NIKKI U ALREADY HAV A BLOG ***
Spoiler:
Show

yes I do but honestly its ded and I wanted to hav a new one as a gyg

mock grades-
Spoiler:
Show

I havent taken my mocks yet so ill update you when I do and get my results back

about me-
Spoiler:
Show

my online name is nikki, 15 and I am well KNOWN on tsr (but not for the right reasons)
Once you get them 9s in your GCSEs, doors will open for you. Do you know what career you want to go into? I'd highly recommend perfecting maths and English language.
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
OMG IT'S MY GCSE BABE !!!
hahahaha! i hope you are doing well
HEYY BESTIE im doing well thx hru??
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by Throwaway48)
Once you get them 9s in your GCSEs, doors will open for you. Do you know what career you want to go into? I'd highly recommend perfecting maths and English language.
yh thats true since they're compulsory to pass
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads