You already know who it is- GETTING MORE 9S THAN GUCCI BAGZ-nikki's gyg 2021-2022

Watch
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
maths chem and geo
how u finding them?
Bubbles_1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
19:52 24/10/2

So how did biology go?

-went okay, covered half of it and then got kinda stresses and got lazy lmao, I didnt do many practise questions but I SWEAR! I wil set a time to go through them and a practise paper lmao

tommorow im doing english so hopefully that goes a lil better lol

I also went out today and got some food so that was nice

I just need to keep telling myself that mocks (most) arent till late november so I should stop stressing

school starts next week!!!:eek:

tags-

Hopefully English goes well today I think I'm gonna start revision today and start with psych and research methoda 🤮
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well well well, what a pleasant surprise after coming on TSR in what feels like forever! Never thought I would see the day a GYG got made by Nikki, I guess the old dog can learn new tricks . I guess I’ll have to see what will happen next

Spoiler:
Show
Enjoy your last year of calm, when you get to a-level, sh*t hits the fan
Haydennnnnnn :hugs:
Long time no see 😊
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Bubbles_1234)
Hopefully English goes well today I think I'm gonna start revision today and start with psych and research methoda 🤮
thx, I just did a practice paper, hopefully psych goes well lol
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
thx, I just did a practice paper, hopefully psych goes well lol
Hopefully I'm gonna start now
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
me procrastinating making essay plans lmao ill post some pics of them later
Last edited by nikkiblonsky; 1 month ago
nightingalegend
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That stuffs easy, just wait till you get onto standard deviation, interpolation and binomial differentiation
ayo standard deviation and interpolation are decent… dunno about the last one but it sounds gross (i only know about binomial expansion (which i like), binomial distribution too although it’s disgusting)
HaydenFordz
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
how u finding them?
Chem fun, geo fun, but maths is hard :/
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nightingalegend)
ayo standard deviation and interpolation are decent… dunno about the last one but it sounds gross (i only know about binomial expansion (which i like), binomial distribution too although it’s disgusting)
They are decent once you learn formulas and how to work i give you that. Yeh I think it’s year 13 stuff
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Haydennnnnnn :hugs:
Long time no see 😊
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy
how you been?
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy
how you been?
Been good just revising got mocks soon :cry:
You need to message more
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Been good just revising got mocks soon :cry:
You need to message more
Ikkkkkkkkkkk, I just don’t have the time, had the same convo with revise :/
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You stress too much for yr 12 you know that lol
I miss yr 12 I could mess about more lol
Maybe chat to us on the weekend then at least lol
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You stress too much for yr 12 you know that lol
I miss yr 12 I could mess about more lol
Maybe chat to us on the weekend then at least lol
My parents won’t let me mess around :/
Literally getting shouted at if I don’t do work :/
Also I have 9 hours of swimming a week and work on Saturdays as well so not so easy
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My parents won’t let me mess around :/
Literally getting shouted at if I don’t do work :/
Also I have 9 hours of swimming a week and work on Saturdays as well so not so easy
Oh yh your parents 🙄 they never give you a break even when you had holidays :hugs:
Well my parents don't leave me alone if they find out I have exams lol and make me revise haha that's why I don't tell them about school much now
Also I finally got a new phoneeee :woo: but my parents really strict with it they still read my messages ,😭
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh yh your parents 🙄 they never give you a break even when you had holidays :hugs:
Well my parents don't leave me alone if they find out I have exams lol and make me revise haha that's why I don't tell them about school much now
Also I finally got a new phoneeee :woo: but my parents really strict with it they still read my messages ,😭
Yep
Lmaooooo parents ey
What phone do you have?
ReviseSleeping
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ain’t that the truth. You have absolutely no time and it’s the saddest thing going
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yep
Lmaooooo parents ey
What phone do you have?
Mi A2 Lite was my brother's old one
My dad knows my password so can't hide anything lol except for tsr :giggle:
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Chem fun, geo fun, but maths is hard :/
ohh right. now idk what to choose for my alevels 😭
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
ohh right. now idk what to choose for my alevels 😭
What do you want to do in the future?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads