You already know who it is- GETTING MORE 9S THAN GUCCI BAGZ-nikki's gyg 2021-2022

Watch
HaydenFordz
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ReviseSleeping)
Ain’t that the truth. You have absolutely no time and it’s the saddest thing going
ReviseSleeping
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
I mean it’s not like we’re seeing each other any time soon though :dontknow::laugh:
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What do you want to do in the future?
i would like to do medicine. that would mean that i will have to take sciences for Alevel - but idm that as sciences are my strong subjects
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I feel so unproductive today even tho it’s half term and here I am tryna revise fir mocks lol
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
good luck with your mocks b
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by Ciel.)
good luck with your mocks b
thank u b
AestheticStudying
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
19:52 24/10/2

So how did biology go?

-went okay, covered half of it and then got kinda stresses and got lazy lmao, I didnt do many practise questions but I SWEAR! I wil set a time to go through them and a practise paper lmao

tommorow im doing english so hopefully that goes a lil better lol

I also went out today and got some food so that was nice

I just need to keep telling myself that mocks (most) arent till late november so I should stop stressing

school starts next week!!!:eek:

tags-

merci for the tag don't stress about ur mocks ur gonna do great! :yep:

maths chem and geo
imagine doing geography for a-level - I couldn't even do y9 geography never mind a-level :lol:
Spoiler:
Show
also hello hayds how r u? :hugs:
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AestheticStudying)
merci for the tag don't stress about ur mocks ur gonna do great! :yep:

imagine doing geography for a-level - I couldn't even do y9 geography never mind a-level :lol:
Spoiler:
Show
also hello hayds how r u? :hugs:
Geo is fun ngl, ur you want help just ask :laugh:

Spoiler:
Show
I’m ok yeh, just busy working most of the time :hugs: wbu?
AestheticStudying
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Geo is fun ngl, ur you want help just ask :laugh:

Spoiler:
Show
I’m ok yeh, just busy working most of the time :hugs: wbu?
Honestly u should have seen me last year I was clueless (only thing I was good at was naming all of Europe and where the countries are placed off by heart )
Spoiler:
Show
Glad to hear ur ok! Ah Sixth form must be busy then, u enjoying it tho?
I'm not too bad thanks - got a lot of Textiles work to do for my sketchbook which is annoying :dry: but overall im good :hugs:
Spoiler:
Show
also
Spoiler:
Show
I saw the pic u recently posted on IG
Spoiler:
Show
u looked cute

HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Honestly u should have seen me last year I was clueless (only thing I was good at was naming all of Europe and where the countries are placed off by heart )
Spoiler:
Show
Glad to hear ur ok! Ah Sixth form must be busy then, u enjoying it tho?
I'm not too bad thanks - got a lot of Textiles work to do for my sketchbook which is annoying :dry: but overall im good :hugs:
Spoiler:
Show
also
Spoiler:
Show
I saw the pic u recently posted on IG
Spoiler:
Show
u looked cute

I mean that’s not really geography
Spoiler:
Show
sixthform is hella busy lmao
Spoiler:
Show
teztiles is funnnnn
Spoiler:
Show
awwwww ty, yeh I’m sad a couple of the peeps couldn’t be there cos of parents

AestheticStudying
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I mean that’s not really geography
Spoiler:
Show
sixthform is hella busy lmao
Spoiler:
Show
teztiles is funnnnn
Spoiler:
Show
awwwww ty, yeh I’m sad a couple of the peeps couldn’t be there cos of parents

oh shush let me pretend to be smart :cry2:
Spoiler:
Show
honestly I can't even handle gcses nevermind when its time for me to go to sixth form 💀
Spoiler:
Show
eh its alright - I get so stressed out tho cus everyone else's sketchbook looks amazing and then there's mine that looks sh*t and literally more than half od my group hate me and I switched from art to textiles on the second week of school and when Is switched the teacher was happy since she acc likes me but half my group was like Zara? ur doing textiles? why? and I'm like cus I enjoy it (none of them except 1 of my friends in the group knows that textiles is acc one of my best subjects) but chile anyways-
Spoiler:
Show
hehe nws ah they have strict parents I see that's sad hopefully u'll be able to do something with the friends that couldn't go, another time!

HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oh shush let me pretend to be smart :cry2:
Spoiler:
Show
honestly I can't even handle gcses nevermind when its time for me to go to sixth form 💀
Spoiler:
Show
eh its alright - I get so stressed out tho cus everyone else's sketchbook looks amazing and then there's mine that looks sh*t and literally more than half od my group hate me and I switched from art to textiles on the second week of school and when Is switched the teacher was happy since she acc likes me but half my group was like Zara? ur doing textiles? why? and I'm like cus I enjoy it (none of them except 1 of my friends in the group knows that textiles is acc one of my best subjects) but chile anyways-
Spoiler:
Show
hehe nws ah they have strict parents I see that's sad hopefully u'll be able to do something with the friends that couldn't go, another time!

Naw that **** is too hard, lmao I’m not putting u down, geo is easy af

Spoiler:
Show
Eh they are completely different, and as long as you pick subjects u like, you will be fine
Spoiler:
Show
damn, well **** those ppl, just let you do what u want lmao.
Spoiler:
Show
yeh hopefully lmao. What have u got planned this holidays?

AestheticStudying
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Naw that **** is too hard, lmao I’m not putting u down, geo is easy af

Spoiler:
Show
Eh they are completely different, and as long as you pick subjects u like, you will be fine
Spoiler:
Show
damn, well **** those ppl, just let you do what u want lmao.
Spoiler:
Show
yeh hopefully lmao. What have u got planned this holidays?

ok for hayden the smarty pants it may be easy but for zara who has no common sense it's confusing :lol:
Spoiler:
Show
I'm thinking of picking physics,computer science and either maths, textiles or french so hopefully I'll be ok
Spoiler:
Show
honestly the teacher likes me and thinks my sketchbook looks nice and she lets me chill and listen to music when I do my work so imma just take my headphones to every textiles lesson and ignore what the others say :yep:
Spoiler:
Show
I mean I've been off since October 15th and have done literally nothing :lol:
my plan is to get some sleep and just finish my rs and textiles work wbu?

nikkiblonsky
Rep:
26/10/21

HEYY ANOTHER UPD8

heyy besties, so im back for another update to keep this blog relevant lmao

school-
still on halfterm but ive done some practise papers and questions and emailed my teachers (they havent responded yet but its half term)I saw on another blog that they put what works for them when revising so im gonna do that to since I feel it'll be helpful and maybe you can take smthing from it
science- free science lessons , practices questions, practise papers stuff like that
maths- I havent started revising this yet
english-practise questions past papers help to get you familiar with the structure
history-same as english
computing-I have not started revising this BUT ISTG I will start tommorowwwwwwwww
french-quzlet for vocab and past papers tho havent done any yet oop

MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO DAYSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

tagz---
ReviseSleeping
Bubbles_1234
Reality Check
AestheticStudying
Wise Goldie
5hyl33n
londonmyst
Ciel.
Obolinda
0ptics
HaydenFordz
SuperiorPotato
TheCFiles
Moonlight Rain
Rufus The Red
the bear
harlz_chalame
Son of the Sea nightingalegend
we go back next week so thatll be fun lol

also its almost the end of the year jeeze
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
26/10/21

HEYY ANOTHER UPD8

school-
still on halfterm but ive done some practise papers and questions and emailed my teachers (they havent responded yet but its half term)I saw on another blog that they put what works for them when revising so im gonna do that to since I feel it'll be helpful and maybe you can take smthing from it
science- free science lessons , practices questions, practise papers stuff like that
english-practise questions past papers help to get you familiar with the structure
history-same as english
computing-I have not started revising this BUT ISTG I will start tommorowwwwwwwww

tagz---
ReviseSleeping
Bubbles_1234
Reality Check
AestheticStudying
Wise Goldie
5hyl33n
londonmyst
Ciel.
Obolinda
0ptics
HaydenFordz
SuperiorPotato
TheCFiles
Moonlight Rain
Rufus The Red
the bear
harlz_chalame

Didn't you already start year 11? why are you on a break
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
Didn't you already start year 11? why are you on a break
october half term I go back on the first of november and its for two weeks
Bubbles_1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
26/10/21

HEYY ANOTHER UPD8

school-
history-same as english

tagz---
ReviseSleeping
Bubbles_1234
Reality Check
AestheticStudying
Wise Goldie
5hyl33n
londonmyst
Ciel.
Obolinda
0ptics
HaydenFordz
SuperiorPotato
TheCFiles
Moonlight Rain
Rufus The Red
the bear
harlz_chalame

I've done no practice questions yet
But for maths you can use mathswatch if you have it it's quite good and for computing if you need help can always pm me
Have fun at your friends birthday
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by Bubbles_1234)
I've done no practice questions yet
But for maths you can use mathswatch if you have it it's quite good and for computing if you need help can always pm me
Have fun at your friends birthday
thxx bestie nah my school dont have it
Bubbles_1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thxx bestie nah my school dont have it
Ah that sucks I swear they have a yt channel tho let me check
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by Bubbles_1234)
Ah that sucks I swear they have a yt channel tho let me check
kk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads