The Student Room Group

Year 13 mocks

So I have my year 13 mocks coming up in January and my teachers have told us to start revising from now. I have been making my revision cards/materials after every lesson since the first day of yr 12 so luckily I already have all my revision materials up to date. Should I be continuing to revise the current content we are learning in each lesson and making my revision materials or should I be concentrating of revising last years content? If I’m honest with ucas, epq and current workload I have no clue how I am supposed to revise year 12 as well! Does revising the content we are learning in lessons now count as revision for mocks seeing as these topics will also come up in the mocks? When does everyone start revising? Is just revising over the Xmas hols enough? Sorry for the long winded question ahaha x
My exam is literally on the start of december and i still haven't been able to start revision properly but we did have mocks during start of october too so its kind of fresh in our mind. It depends on how you are prepared teachers will always say start revision but you don't wanna burn out if you know what i mean :smile:
Reply 2
I would read over all of the notes from last year and write a list of all of the topics that you have studied. then highlight each one a different colour depending on how confident you feel about them. start revising the topics that you feel least comfortable with until you understand them and then move onto the ones you feel more comfortable with. dont forget to do lots of past paper questions!!

Quick Reply

Latest