Soma1203
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, i applied for diageo grad scheme HR and did the video interview? Anyone already heard answer?
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
nope still waiting
Soma1203
Rep:
(Original post by Proxenus)
nope still waiting
Are you from netherlands as well?
Proxenus
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Soma1203)
Are you from netherlands as well?
UK

but I know few sexy girls from nl
Soma1203
Rep:
UK

but I know few sexy girls from nl
Thats' good to know. I know a few too.🤣🤣🤣
Proxenus
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thats' good to know. I know a few too.🤣🤣🤣
I thought the vi was challenging as it had a case study
Puppypower1
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How long did you wait between the games and invitation to VI?
Soma1203
Rep:
(Original post by Puppypower1)
How long did you wait between the games and invitation to VI?
Not much really. The came immediately after i finiahed pymetrics.
Soma1203
Rep:
True. During mine the video stopped. It was my fault. But i mailed them to request a retake. And they resent me the link. Was a really nice opportunity.
Jpops786
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey. I applied for the marketing grad scheme about a week ago and have just been invited for VI, but I never got an email asking to do the games? Did anyone else not have to do the games? I'm wondering if it was an error and I'll still have to complete them.

Does anyone know how long we have to complete the VI? I couldn't see a time frame on the email. But I have some pretty big deadlines coming up for uni this week and not sure I'll be able to do it this week.
Soma1203
Rep:
(Original post by Jpops786)
Hey. I applied for the marketing grad scheme about a week ago and have just been invited for VI, but I never got an email asking to do the games? Did anyone else not have to do the games? I'm wondering if it was an error and I'll still have to complete them.

Does anyone know how long we have to complete the VI? I couldn't see a time frame on the email. But I have some pretty big deadlines coming up for uni this week and not sure I'll be able to do it this week.
I am not sure why u didn't have to do the games. the video link sent to me had no deadline. But somewhere it mentioned that it is good to finish as soon as possible.
Last edited by Soma1203; 1 month ago
Jpops786
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am not sure why u didn't have to do the games. the video link sent to me had no deadline. But somewhere it mentioned that it is good to finish as soon as possible.
Yeah, me neither. Strange! :confused:
Maryhelenmc96
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jpops786)

Hi, I didn't have to do games either and have just been invited to do the VI. Does anyone know what the format for the case study will be? I.e timed or not, recorded, how maths heavy it'll be or just data interpretation.
Good luck to everyone!
Proxenus
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Maryhelenmc96)
Hi, I didn't have to do games either and have just been invited to do the VI. Does anyone know what the format for the case study will be? I.e timed or not, recorded, how maths heavy it'll be or just data interpretation.
Good luck to everyone!
what's your ig I might have some info
Soma1203
Rep:
(Original post by Maryhelenmc96)
Good luck to everyone!
For HR it was data interpretation. Not much math. The answere were recorded.
Soma1203
Rep:
20 days after the hirevue interview, they sent a mail congratulating that i have finished the interview. And because there is a large volume of application, they will review them now
Proxenus
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
same
Soma1203
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Anyone invited for the assessment centre yet?
kaps100
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Got a call yesterday inviting me to the assessment centre at the end of the month. Nice of them to call as feel like it's usually emails at this point. I applied right when it opened, so wouldn't worry if you haven't heard yet!
Soma1203
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by kaps100)
Got a call yesterday inviting me to the assessment centre at the end of the month. Nice of them to call as feel like it's usually emails at this point. I applied right when it opened, so wouldn't worry if you haven't heard yet!
Which program did you apply for and from which country?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.15%
Okay (42)
29.58%
A bit lacking (50)
35.21%
Not good at all (37)
26.06%

Watched Threads