Chemistry course with foundation year help

Watch
Shirley2004
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I would like to apply a Chemistry course with foundation year in Surrey. I got A in Maths and A in double science at GCSE but last year AS got DDD so teacher only predicted CCC for my A level. Do you think I will receive an offer in foundation please?
m.mango2
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yes, with your predictions you can apply for the foundation course for surrey CCD is the minimum so your predictions are fine for this course.
Shirley2004
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
As people mention they will prefer given offer to students with better grade but different subject rather than students who don't quite meet their academic requirements. Anyone had experience about foundation please give advice.
University of Surrey Student Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shirley2004)
I would like to apply a Chemistry course with foundation year in Surrey. I got A in Maths and A in double science at GCSE but last year AS got DDD so teacher only predicted CCC for my A level. Do you think I will receive an offer in foundation please?
Hi there!

It's great to hear that you want to apply for a foundation year at Surrey! I have checked the entry requirements and they are CCD. So i would definitely apply for the course! If you are worried you could contact our admissions team and get advice from them +44 (0)1483 682222

If you do have any questions, please let me know and I can help!

Becca (Psychology Student)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (11)
10.68%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.97%
Finding the time to revise (7)
6.8%
Finding the motivation (25)
24.27%
Getting distracted (14)
13.59%
Procrastination (44)
42.72%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.97%

Watched Threads