Fashion items you spent too much money on?

Watch
NaBaCe
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
£200 on a coat for myself
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I spent $120 on a pair of Dr. Martens. Wore them once.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nothing, because I pay for quality and I get it.
Bazookaboobs
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Balenciaga bag.. £600 or something, I think. Going to get a LV bag in January though... deserve it, lol.
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I spent £300 on shoes which i only wore for half a day 😢

Tryna wear them again but theres been no occasion…
username5847361
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
£40 on a new dress to wear to a wedding
yellowbuttercup
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A prom dress that I never wore because of covid lol
Last edited by yellowbuttercup; 1 month ago
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yellowbuttercup)
A prom dress that I never wore because of covid lol
😭😭😭

Thats so sad!
yellowbuttercup
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pizza_Aliza)
😭😭😭

Thats so sad!
PLS I'm just praying I get to go on the red carpet or something one day to show it off lmao
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
PLS I'm just praying I get to go on the red carpet or something one day to show it off lmao
Awww 😭😭

Why dont ya just take some insta pics or smfn, or organise a fancy dress party lmao
yellowbuttercup
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pizza_Aliza)
Awww 😭😭

Why dont ya just take some insta pics or smfn, or organise a fancy dress party lmao
yess omg I should totally do a fancy dress party haha
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yess omg I should totally do a fancy dress party haha
Dont forget to send an invite 😉
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Almost £3k for a beautiful outfit to a wedding including shoes, watch, jewellery, coat and matching bag.
I walked out on the guy I was dating under sordid circumstances four days before the wedding and couldn't face going knowing that he would be attending & sure to approach me trying to get me to take him back.

Never wore the outfit.
Although I don't regret buying it.
The next year an honour abuse survivor got married wearing it and looked much better than I ever would have.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NaBaCe)
£200 on a coat for myself
I thought to buy a western coat for £300 when I walked around a middle age festival, but I didn't do. The most expensive item I bought were a pairs of sneakers for approximately £70 and the same sum of money for winter boots.
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have spent quite a bit on things but have no regrets.

A couple of things:
Dyson Airwrap (2 years ago) -> £400
MacBook Air (6-7 years ago?) -> £1200
Some of my clothes/shoes range between the price of £90 - £200 but have had them for a couple of years and counting.
dannyharrison897
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I spent money on fashionable clothes, especially jeans and leather jackets.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.82%
Okay (69)
28.99%
A bit lacking (89)
37.39%
Not good at all (59)
24.79%

Watched Threads