you can only invite 3 people to your wedding , who would they be?

Watch
NaBaCe
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
not including your partner

i would say
mum
brother
uncle
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I'm already married, but if I were to get married again there's no way I could limit it to three people. I'd need 6 people - my parents and my four kids.
If I had to leave any of them out I just wouldn't bother having any guests at all.

In reality we had 38 guests - a small handful of which - about 4 I think - I didn't actually know (my mother invited them).
catchrylie
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
People irl or people on here?
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
3 people just from my side or 3 people from mine and my partner’s side?
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If its irl then:

Mum
Gran
Brother (i hv 4 in total, but the one after me 😅)

If its from ppl i knw on here, then i dont knw many ppl but Ax Sleepy would defos b invited 💜
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Two random people from outside then the third would be wife's choice.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I would invite my 2 best friends and then the third person would be my wife’s or husbands family member
Smeraldettoi
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Best friend from uni
Maybe my aunty
The last person can be my wife’s choice
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My little sister
My friend that I've known since reception
One of my 3 cousin's that I speak to. Can't pick one cause love them all equally.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My bestfriend. My wife can pick the other 2. Parents won't come even if I invite them lol
Ax Sleepy
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Prsom 🤣🤣😯
Ax Sleepy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pizza_Aliza)
If its irl then:

Mum
Gran
Brother (i hv 4 in total, but the one after me 😅)

If its from ppl i knw on here, then i dont knw many ppl but Ax Sleepy would defos b invited 💜

Thanks 👍🏽😁
ROTL94
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ax Sleepy)
Prsom 🤣🤣😯
Makes sense. Imagine the civil war that would engage between the 2/3 family members that were invited and those that weren't with you at the centre of it all.
Ax Sleepy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeh, 😯
That’s a good point,
However
Your family members will be more angry that you picked some random people over them 😁
ROTL94
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ax Sleepy)
Yeh, 😯
That’s a good point,
However
Your family members will be more angry that you picked some random people over them 😁
Nah, I'd just say I needed witnesses for legal reasons and some strange figure who seemed to have the power to limit the wedding guests said I could only have three, and I have no taste for drama so just invited random people for legal reasons and to avoid melodrama about favouritism.
Ax Sleepy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You win 🏆
🤣✌️
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You could just invite your parents? I don't think that would necessarily cause drama because well parents are parents
ROTL94
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
You could just invite your parents? I don't think that would necessarily cause drama because well parents are parents
Oh, no, I only have one living parent, hence the imaginary predicament I'd be in.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh sorry, that was very inconsiderate of me
ROTL94
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Oh sorry, that was very inconsiderate of me
No, it wasn't, how on earth were you to know that?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.78%
Okay (106)
29.61%
A bit lacking (130)
36.31%
Not good at all (87)
24.3%

Watched Threads