The Student Room Group

Guy friend help

Hey this is an awkward question ig but I have no experience so I would appreciate some advice
Im a girl and 16 btw
Anyways, I want to be friends w a guy In my skl but how do I actually do that?
Would it be weird if I went up to him and started talking in front of his friends? We have never talked before but he has been in my same registration class for nearly 4 years now (we have registration class everyday for 15 mins )
He smiles at me and he’s a real chill person, his friends are also very nice guys
I want to get to know him, he goes to get lunch in the same place I go to everyday
( I go w my 2 friends and he is ALWAYS walking right I front of us w like 4 or 5 of his friends)
We walk from school to a shop which is nearly 10 mins away, he looks back at me a lot hahah mainly bc I’m loud tho
Any advice on how to start talking to him without it being awkward or seem extremely sudden or sum ?
Create a situation where you have to interact with him, so it doesn’t seem sudden. Mb help in homework if he is a bright guy that is, or don’t y’all do team projects or something? Get involved casually. Or just be direct and since he do look at you, and pass smiles too go up front say he seem like a nice person mb & u would like to be friends

Quick Reply

Latest