The Student Room Group

Is this email really from PayPal?

I usually get paid through Transferwise but now it's changed to Wise. I recently got an email from [email protected] saying I was sent money from the company that pays me and that I needed to create a PayPal account to get the money by clicking on the button in the email. Is this legit? Normally I get an email from Wise telling me that the company that pays me wants to send me x amount of money and I need to click on the secure link to log into my Wise account to transfer the money to my bank account. After clicking I get sent to the wise homepage to log in and then I transfer the money and get paid with no problems. I've never heard of service@paypal. de before it's usually [email protected] or .com when I use PayPal for online shopping so I don't think it is legit. I'm going to email PayPal tomorrow to ask and the company who pays me if they sent me money through PayPal but does anyone know anything about it?
I don't know about such a situation. I never had a similar experience with PayPal. You should contact paypal costumer service and ask them. When I have any issue with this app, I write them and they solve my problem very quickly.
(edited 1 year ago)
don't risk being scammed. sent the email to paypal and ask them if it is fake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending