The Student Room Group

Pls help!!!!Urgent advice!!!!!! Pls anyone

I’m seeing this guy for just over a month. We’re really effectionate and we sleep together. Anyways, he always uses his phone infront of me and is very open with me about his phone ( which my cheating ex wasn’t) I went on his phone notifications as I thought it was my phone and saw all his notifications to be ‘MATCH’ ( which is clearly a dating website and so many notifications and girls messaging him all the notifications are from 2 days ago as I came to his two days ago and haven’t left yet.
( he’s been distant with me for a week also I didn’t even think he’ll call me to meet me ) maybe this is why. I’m not sure if he downloaded it on Friday because notifications are only from then but yeah. ( Saturday was his birthday) Omg I’m so shocked. Earlier I was gonna ask him if he’s ever used a dating site but I didn’t.

I can’t believe this. Obviously we’re both single so yeah but we have unprotected sex together I hope he isn’t meeting randoms and having unprotected sex with them too. Omg what do I say. ( I’m leaving tomorrow anyways)
Reply 1
I can’t say nothing because we’re both single but I would want him to know I know lmfao.
Stop having unprotected sex with him. Protected only. He's too much of a risk now.

You may well be a stopgap for him. Or he may be a butterfly type guy.

Reading Spy The Lie would be useful for you (from your local large library). Once you've read the book, have a conversation with him about other sexual partners. Look out for combinations of deceptive behaviour on his part within 5 seconds of you asking a key question and probe him in a non-confrontational way on any deceptive answers.
EG "Are you active at all on dating sites?"
Pause for a few seconds with him looking up and to the right.
"I would never cheat on you."
"I'd like to explore your answer to that. Just to clear things up. So that we can move on. Because it's better to be open and honest with each other. I'm not looking for perfection. I realise you're a man with needs. And how sometimes things start innocently and then take a life of their own on. And before you know you're in a situation where there's a lot of temptation to keep quiet about things... etc etc etc. So can you please tell me a bit about the Match.com?"

As for today. ~Enjoy your time with him as well as you can. And leave the conversation about his dodgy phone notifications for a time when you are better prepared to get to the truth of the matter.
Reply 3
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Stop having unprotected sex with him. Protected only. He's too much of a risk now.

You may well be a stopgap for him. Or he may be a butterfly type guy.

Reading Spy The Lie would be useful for you (from your local large library). Once you've read the book, have a conversation with him about other sexual partners. Look out for combinations of deceptive behaviour on his part within 5 seconds of you asking a key question and probe him in a non-confrontational way on any deceptive answers.
EG "Are you active at all on dating sites?"
Pause for a few seconds with him looking up and to the right.
"I would never cheat on you."
"I'd like to explore your answer to that. Just to clear things up. So that we can move on. Because it's better to be open and honest with each other. I'm not looking for perfection. I realise you're a man with needs. And how sometimes things start innocently and then take a life of their own on. And before you know you're in a situation where there's a lot of temptation to keep quiet about things... etc etc etc. So can you please tell me a bit about the Match.com?"

As for today. ~Enjoy your time with him as well as you can. And leave the conversation about his dodgy phone notifications for a time when you are better prepared to get to the truth of the matter.

Hey so we are not in a relationship. Just casual however we are very effectionate call eachother baby and stuff so I wouldn’t say completely friends with benefits. However if I was to go out he would ask is guys gonna be there. We would probably never be in a relationship anyways.

I just don’t get why he would be on dating site when he’s already getting sex from me. Also, he said couple days ago why do you think I’m a guy who has so much time for women because I don’t’. But clearly he does if he’s on there ?
Reply 4
You said you’re leaving… how long is this for? Maybe he was preparing for when you do leave

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending