Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Okay here goes. So I have had a dream about this girl in my university class. I mean I don't really know her that well yet or anything. She is more extroverted than me i know that much, i mean she is quite pretty in my opinion. I wouldn't say that she is the prettiest girl in my class. But she is quite good looking.

I don't know what it means though. It wasn't a like a dirty dream or anything m. Although I would say it was sort of romantic but I don't know.

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on what i should do or has anyone experienced anything similar?

Isla Duncan
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I mean dreams are just your brain processing information so you could be attracted to her if not consciously, then sub-consciously. But id say just get to know her stay friends or whatever relationship you already have and if something develops, great, if not, also great.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Isla Duncan)
I mean dreams are just your brain processing information so you could be attracted to her if not consciously, then sub-consciously. But id say just get to know her stay friends or whatever relationship you already have and if something develops, great, if not, also great.
Ah right thanks i mean like I have got ages anyway haha so but thanks for the advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (17)
8.9%
Okay (57)
29.84%
A bit lacking (67)
35.08%
Not good at all (50)
26.18%

Watched Threads