How can I research and write a 2000 word essay in one dat

Watch
hhhhhhhhh
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
…. Above
Pls save me
zefter1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hhhhhhhhh)
…. Above
Pls save me
If you can choose a topic that you already have knowledge on do that. And spend all your time doing it get off this forum.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
With ease, I have written 3,000 word online exams and done the research for them all within 12hrs and I am not Stephen Hawking.
hhhhhhhhh
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Care to share how you did it ?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hhhhhhhhh)
Care to share how you did it ?
With ease, read the books, watch the relevant lectures, get some more background info off Google and begin writing, took me 4hrs to do that, then 8hrs hours of writing, end result 2:1.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (138)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.29%
No (110)
27.03%
I'm not sure (52)
12.78%

Watched Threads