tharmi-t
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need help on solving 1-sin4x=1/2^1/2
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tharmi-t)
I need help on solving 1-sin4x=1/2^1/2
What have you tried?
tharmi-t
Rep:
1-sin4x= sinπ/4
mqb2766
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
1-sin4x= sinπ/4
What does the question actually say?
I would have presumed they'd want you to do something with double angles on the left hand side?
tharmi-t
Rep:
it is a two part question should i send it
mqb2766
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it is a two part question should i send it
It does help to see the question
tharmi-t
Rep:
Name:  2F1A49EF-DEE5-4701-88F3-3BEF591E27F1.jpeg
Views: 5
Size:  29.7 KB
mqb2766
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
So the right hand side of the OP is 1/2? It is not square rooted, which makes more sense?
tharmi-t
Rep:
oh right okay that makes a lot of sense thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.64%
Okay (112)
29.17%
A bit lacking (144)
37.5%
Not good at all (91)
23.7%

Watched Threads