What should i do?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So this 'friend' i made at uni dome smth last week it made a WRONG impression on me and i kinda feel guilty about it and its those little things. ( been 3 weeks till ik her )

We were going out of lecture last week with 2 other girls , and during that lacture we were talking about a guy and one of the girls cuz they sat together and teasing and stuff. We were saying how he is cute but too short for us.

We go out with 2 of the girls walking infront and me and her behind , and that guy is walking slightly far back from us but not too far with his friends.

Then she is still talking about his height to me and gestures the hand thing ( uk to show how short someone is ) , and like he was right there and i told her , while awkwardly walking and laughing , dont do that he is right there, she kept saying with laughter , idc , yolo and its funny. And we carried following the 2 girls to where we were heading.

A week later i think about this and realise what she done was *****y. Its like being around a big person and showing with your arms imitating them , i found that so rude and how she just made fun of his height which can be an insecurity IN FRONT of him and she didnt give one **** about that.

And since its uni and i recently met her, i was thinking of distancing myself from her and i started replying less and less on the gc. She is very sweet with everyone and she found a few people already so she aint that attached to me .

Idk if i should confront her about it or just go with my plan and distance myself from her as much ad possible.

Sorry for this book chapter :-D
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We were going out of lecture last week with 2 other girls , and during that lacture we were talking about a guy and one of the girls cuz they sat together and teasing and stuff. We were saying how he is cute but too short for us.
Hypocrisy much?

Don't do anything about this girl talking about a guy's height in front of him, because you were happy to chat about this guy's height behind his back! Which is worse?
Anonymous #1
I wasnt making fun of him, i was just saying that i found him cute but he is short for me . I dont see whats wrong with that. SHE was the one making fun of him outside , which is what i said ??
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
Hypocrisy much?

Don't do anything about this girl talking about a guy's height in front of him, because you were happy to chat about this guy's height behind his back! Which is worse?
I wasnt making fun of him, i was just saying that i found him cute but he is short for me . I dont see whats wrong with that. SHE was the one making fun of him outside , which is what i said ??
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You're dismissing someone on the basis of their height and being secretive about discussing it. Will you go up to him and say "you're cute, but too short for me"? If not, why not?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
You're dismissing someone on the basis of their height and being secretive about discussing it. Will you go up to him and say "you're cute, but too short for me"? If not, why not?
Tf , its a preference and lets be ****ing honest, u would also discuss things like that with ur friends . I wasnt being rude or making fun of him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads