So shy guys who don’t make a move get rejected?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it true that if a guy misses his opportunity to make a move on a girl and never does for months, she’ll just forever only see him as a friend?
Peace24
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yes! Unless she’s confident enough to make the first move herself. But a lot of girls won’t. Lol I know I wouldn’t. I prefer when the guy makes a move
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Peace24)
Yes! Unless she’s confident enough to make the first move herself. But a lot of girls won’t. Lol I know I wouldn’t. I prefer when the guy makes a move
So if he misses the opportunity, you’ll reject him if he asks you out months later even if you’re still single?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
How can they be in a position to get rejected if they don't 'make a move'?
Anonymous #1
I mean if they make a move months later.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is it true that if a guy misses his opportunity to make a move on a girl and never does for months, she’ll just forever only see him as a friend?
No, because there's more to being in a relationship, or not, than the timing of 'a move' and shyness.
asif007
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. What's the worst that can happen? If you do ask and she rejects you - big deal, you can move on and find someone else. But you won't find out until you be upfront, honest and actually ask her.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by asif007)
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. What's the worst that can happen? If you do ask and she rejects you - big deal, you can move on and find someone else. But you won't find out until you be upfront, honest and actually ask her.
It’s harassment to ask people out unless they want to be asked out.
CountBread
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
unsuccessful troll attempt#1
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Lol from experience, yes, even if she was actually attracted to you at one point. problem is i dont know how to take a hint so i dont realise until afterwards that if i made a move i probably wouldve been successful, but when im in the moment i dont want to make the move bc i dont want to ruin the current relationship
Anonymous #1
Lol from experience, yes, even if she was actually attracted to you at one point. problem is i dont know how to take a hint so i dont realise until afterwards that if i made a move i probably wouldve been successful, but when im in the moment i dont want to make the move bc i dont want to ruin the current relationship
Do you know for sure that they were attracted to you? Or are you just guessing?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Do you know for sure that they were attracted to you? Or are you just guessing?
99% sure - looking back at it, it was obvious
Anonymous #1
99% sure - looking back at it, it was obvious
Do you make a move later Mw diet rejected?
Anonymous #1
And get*
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Do you make a move later Mw diet rejected?
i ended up never making the move because corona lockdown happened and i didnt get to see them after that, we message occasionally but i dont feel (as) attracted to her as before
Anonymous #1
i ended up never making the move because corona lockdown happened and i didnt get to see them after that, we message occasionally but i dont feel (as) attracted to her as before
So you’ll never know. Have you had a girlfriend before?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
So you’ll never know. Have you had a girlfriend before?
never say never, and yes
gjd800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Christ.
asif007
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ok, then don't ask and let the boat sail without you. Some people choose to stay single, and that's fine.
Chicken.M.
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
You can't get rejected if you've never made a move in the first place lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (16)
8.7%
Okay (56)
30.43%
A bit lacking (63)
34.24%
Not good at all (49)
26.63%

Watched Threads