2026_helia
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Well done! your journey is finally over, and you can take a breather now.

I'm sure it's gone fantastically, you can relax now!

thats all i had to say
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 2026_helia)
Well done! your journey is finally over, and you can take a breather now.

I'm sure it's gone fantastically, you can relax now!

thats all i had to say
No one have done the BMAT early this year, because there's only one sitting (November). Usually there's an earlier sitting in September.

Also for future reference please post in the dedicated BMAT discussion thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6864748
2026_helia
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
No one have done the BMAT early this year, because there's only one sitting (November). Usually there's an earlier sitting in September.

Also for future reference please post in the dedicated BMAT discussion thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6864748
I have a friend who couldnt do 3rd november, so they did it today. so others who couldnt have done it 3rd prob did it today too.
ecolier
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have a friend who couldnt do 3rd november, so they did it today. so others who couldnt have done it 3rd prob did it today too.
On a Sunday? Anyway (1) the vast majority would be doing it on 3rd November and (2) if they did it early they wouldn't be able to say anything.

As per previous BMAT thread rules on TSR, there will be an embargo on BMAT discussions based on time zone differences.

And finally, as per my first reply please keep all BMAT discussions in the BMAT thread.
Diep.io
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did it early? Is that possible? I thought everyone have to sit the exam in 1 sitting on that day (the 3rd) but with different time zones?
ecolier
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Diep.io)
Did it early? Is that possible? I thought everyone have to sit the exam in 1 sitting on that day (the 3rd) but with different time zones?
I have never heard that this is possible, but then BMAT is administered by schools.

Personally, I wouldn't even think that the test papers are delivered yet, but who knows.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well, the journey is very far from over, there's still the interviews, waiting on offer decisions and working towards your actual qualifications. Don't let your guard down too low.
Diep.io
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
I have never heard that this is possible, but then BMAT is administered by schools.

Personally, I wouldn't even think that the test papers are delivered yet, but who knows.
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Well, the journey is very far from over, there's still the interviews, waiting on offer decisions and working towards your actual qualifications. Don't let your guard down too low.
💯% 👍🏻
My fear is.. from last year, there were leaks about people cheating, idk how? but hopefully CAAT are able to control many candidates to take their test at school on those strict timing zones. S1 was dramatically high! Leakes on phone calculators when doing the exam at home ..? God, I'm scared.. But your right, who knows and don't let your guard down! Thanks guys 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.75%
Okay (106)
29.53%
A bit lacking (131)
36.49%
Not good at all (87)
24.23%

Watched Threads