brjf
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello there, I just have a question regarding covid and vaccinations; note this is not asking for a diagnosis I just want to be very clear on that. I’m wondering if an individual that is double vaccinated could still get covid, but it show up as negative on a test? I’ve been testing every day this week with covid symptoms but negative.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yes, you can still get it and I have heard these tests are infamous for both false negatives and positives.
https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/fa...detectable-pcr
bl0bf1sh
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it is possible!
brjf
Rep:
Ah, see this is my problem, I have the more severe covid symptoms, they’ve calmed down now but I just can’t stop violently coughing now.
brjf
Rep:
(Original post by bl0bf1sh)
it is possible!
Not good, is there a rate as to how much?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Nothing is 100% protection guaranteed. Certainly, you can also get tuberculosis despite having got the shot when you were still learning how to speak.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.75%
Okay (106)
29.53%
A bit lacking (131)
36.49%
Not good at all (87)
24.23%

Watched Threads