Ash171
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How do you revise for GCSE AQA Spanish listening? Can anyone link any good websites where there are listening exercises that are split up into different topics? Thank you.
ClarissaBella
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ash171)
How do you revise for GCSE AQA Spanish listening? Can anyone link any good websites where there are listening exercises that are split up into different topics? Thank you.
My daughters found the CGP books excellent for all things GCSE. The ones for Spanish are here:
https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/resources...1-gcse-spanish
Generally, watching as many Spanish films as possible is good - you can also put on films you know and love (even Disney favourites, or whatever you want to see on Netflix) and select the audio for European Spanish. This is a great way to tune your ear and have fun.
Ash171
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ClarissaBella)
My daughters found the CGP books excellent for all things GCSE. The ones for Spanish are here:
https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/resources...1-gcse-spanish
Generally, watching as many Spanish films as possible is good - you can also put on films you know and love (even Disney favourites, or whatever you want to see on Netflix) and select the audio for European Spanish. This is a great way to tune your ear and have fun.
I have the CGP books and I have to agree they are pretty great. I'll have a look at some films and shows on Netflix. This seems like a brilliant idea! Thank you very much for your help.
Last edited by Ash171; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.97%
Okay (65)
29.15%
A bit lacking (83)
37.22%
Not good at all (55)
24.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed