Hysmad
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Have you guys ever accedentaly cut someone up when entering a roundabout because you missunderstood the intention of the car in the roundabout or just because of bad judgement?
AbrahamP
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hysmad)
Have you guys ever accedentaly cut someone up when entering a roundabout because you missunderstood the intention of the car in the roundabout or just because of bad judgement?
Tbh I think most ppl dont understand roundabouts especially ones you're not familiar with. Happens a lot when I'm driving you'll see ppl doing that like not signalling when they have to or just outright speed and cut you off. I'll admit im guilty of it myself but that was when i first started driving. Just something you learn through experience and local knowledge
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.93%
Okay (65)
29.02%
A bit lacking (84)
37.5%
Not good at all (55)
24.55%

Watched Threads