Turned off by her now that I found out she sleeps around

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I went on a date with this girl a week ago and it really went well. We went to the cinema and then went to Nandos and had a good time. But I found out yesterday after our second date that she sleeps around a lot which has really turned me off. She messaged me on Snapchat asking about my sex history and what not after telling me that she's had sex many times even with guys she's not in a relationship with or have been with. I told her I've never had sex which kinda shocked her but at 18 surely mostly guys are still virgins anyways. But yeah I dont wanna continue with her no more and I have no idea how I'm going to end it with her as I don't wanna continue with someone like that especially when I've never even had sex myself. I only would in a relationship really so its clear we aren't compatible. Should I just say I'm not feeling it anymore?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yup, that’s all there is to it.
Tell her you’re not interested and end it if that’s how you feel.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Yup, that’s all there is to it.
Tell her you’re not interested and end it if that’s how you feel.
What if she says why? How do I reply to that?
GabiAbi84
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What if she says why? How do I reply to that?
Don’t really know tbh as I’m not entirely sure why her having slept with other people is “putting you off” but better that you tell her now rather than mess her about.
You’ve only had two dates, it’s not like there’s much to it.
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I went on a date with this girl a week ago and it really went well. We went to the cinema and then went to Nandos and had a good time. But I found out yesterday after our second date that she sleeps around a lot which has really turned me off. She messaged me on Snapchat asking about my sex history and what not after telling me that she's had sex many times even with guys she's not in a relationship with or have been with. I told her I've never had sex which kinda shocked her but at 18 surely mostly guys are still virgins anyways. But yeah I dont wanna continue with her no more and I have no idea how I'm going to end it with her as I don't wanna continue with someone like that especially when I've never even had sex myself. I only would in a relationship really so its clear we aren't compatible. Should I just say I'm not feeling it anymore?
Please don't make that mistake. If you have a virgin and want to lose it, you have a decent opportunity here.

You are young, so you should remain flexible. Good luck.
Anonymous #1
Don’t really know tbh as I’m not entirely sure why her having slept with other people is “putting you off” but better that you tell her now rather than mess her about.
You’ve only had two dates, it’s not like there’s much to it.
Because I don't find it attractive, thats why it has pm. And I don't sleep around so why would I want a partner that does?
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Because I don't find it attractive, thats why it has pm. And I don't sleep around so why would I want a partner that does?
Mate, you are 18.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Wired_1800)
Please don't make that mistake. If you have a virgin and want to lose it, you have a decent opportunity here.

You are young, so you should remain flexible. Good luck.
I'm not bothered about losing my virginity. There's been many times where I could've but chose not to. At a party a girl tried taking me to her room and doing it there but I chose not to. I'm not looking for quick sex man. I'm just looking for a relationship and I only really wanna have sex with the girls I date, not just any girl.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Because what does it matter whether they have in the past as long as they’re not when they’re with you. And I don’t really get what would be “unattractive” about that but you do you.

But anyways, like I said-just let her know you’re not interested.
Anonymous #1
Mate, you are 18.
I know I am. I just don't find it attractive though and I'm not bothered about losing my virginity. If I cared enough I would've lost it at one of the parties I went to. I want to lose it to my first girlfriend, not to any girl like I said.
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm not bothered about losing my virginity. There's been many times where I could've but chose not to. At a party a girl tried taking me to her room and doing it there but I chose not to. I'm not looking for quick sex man. I'm just looking for a relationship and I only really wanna have sex with the girls I date, not just any girl.
That’s fair and I respect that but think about it before making your decision. Regret is worse than failure.
Anonymous #1
Because what does it matter whether they have in the past as long as they’re not when they’re with you. And I don’t really get what would be “unattractive” about that but you do you.

But anyways, like I said-just let her know you’re not interested.
I don't want it, its just my preference really. Not to mention increased chance of STDs and what not. And she would be more likely to cheat. But yeah even if she didn't have STDs and wouldn't cheat, I just don't want a partner that sleeps around. I don't do it so I don't think there's anything wrong in not wanting a partner to either.
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I know I am. I just don't find it attractive though and I'm not bothered about losing my virginity. If I cared enough I would've lost it at one of the parties I went to. I want to lose it to my first girlfriend, not to any girl like I said.
All the best
Anonymous #1
That’s fair and I respect that but think about it before making your decision. Regret is worse than failure.
Trust me bro, I've thought long enough. I don't just wanna lose it to any girl. I just wanna lose it to my first long term partner.
Anonymous #1
All the best
Thanks. Same to you.
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Trust me bro, I've thought long enough. I don't just wanna lose it to any girl. I just wanna lose it to my first long term partner.
If that’s what you want.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't want it, its just my preference really. Not to mention increased chance of STDs and what not. And she would be more likely to cheat. But yeah even if she didn't have STDs and wouldn't cheat, I just don't want a partner that sleeps around. I don't do it so I don't think there's anything wrong in not wanting a partner to either.
Then you’ve made your choice, let her go so she doesn’t waste any more time with you.

I’m not sure what the point of the thread was tbh-you’ve already decided you don’t want to be with her, no ones forcing you to be with her. You’ve literally been on two dates-not like it’s a big thing to call it off.

(And people who “sleep around” are not more likely to cheat but that’s by the by)
Last edited by GabiAbi84; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Then you’ve made your choice, let her go so she doesn’t waste any more time with you.

(And people who “sleep around” are not more likely to cheat but that’s by the by)
They definitely are more likely to cheat tbf simply because they'll have sex with a person they aren't pursuing a long term relationship with. That means they are far more likely to do it in a relationship because they have out of them.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
They definitely are more likely to cheat tbf simply because they'll have sex with a person they aren't pursuing a long term relationship with. That means they are far more likely to do it in a relationship because they have out of them.
Not true, but if that’s what you think then that’s on you.
People who cheat are more likely to cheat.
gjd800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
This is nonsense and it really betrays your youth and inexperience

You have your preference, fine. Don't rationalise it with falsehoods
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.73%
Okay (97)
29.48%
A bit lacking (119)
36.17%
Not good at all (81)
24.62%

Watched Threads