Kay09932
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need serious help for advanced higher art! I’m doing expressive and I’ve chosen hands as my theme . I know that’s probably the hardest thing to do but I couldn’t think of anything and I had to make a decision. I’m regretting it so much. I’m doing ageing hands and like the difference between young hands and old hands and how they act. I was supposed to start my first final but I don’t know what to do! I feel like my theme doesn’t make sense and I was going to do a really busy piece of lots of young hands doing different things for one of my finals and then for another one I would do a really still piece of old hands but I don’t know if that’s really rubbish. I’m trying to start my final of the old hands. Should I just do a painting of old hands? I don’t know if that’s really bad or what I should have them doing. I need to know what people think about it? Thank you, I hope you can help because I feel like a mess
Kay09932
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
idkrly13
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (17)
9.09%
Okay (56)
29.95%
A bit lacking (64)
34.22%
Not good at all (50)
26.74%

Watched Threads