The Student Room Group

Whats everyone's schedules like?

Whats everyone's schedules like, for the week days and weekends?
Revision, school, break, revision, break, sleep.
[scroll]sleep[/scroll]
Original post by 0ptics
[scroll]sleep[/scroll]

Nice, can we exchange schedules?
Original post by summerbirdreads
Nice, can we exchange schedules?

Sure, although I should point out that my sleeping period is in an endless loop, as evidenced by the post you’ve quoted
Up about 5-6am if I'm working, 7am if not. Generally done with work for 2pm then ill get errands done, visit friends and generally drive about the place.
Original post by 0ptics
Sure, although I should point out that my sleeping period is in an endless loop, as evidenced by the post you’ve quoted

I don't mind that
For the next week it should look like this:

Sleep, shower, eat, study, break , study ,sleep

what it actually looks like:

Sleep, shower, sleep
Yeah, lately I've been procrastinating a lot (i even made a thread on it :P) buuut we're working on that

Generally speaking, school studies is looking like a main priority
My week is supposed to be: Study/Relax, Study/Driving Lesson, Work, Study, Volunteer, Work, Work.
My week is actually more like: Relax, Relax/DL, Work, Relax, Volunteer, Work, Work
Weekdays :
Wake up just before 10am - make sure all the kids are doing their lessons (they're home educated)
Get a shower
Get some uni work done
Make lunch somewhere around 12-1 for everybody
After lunch get some housework done
Get more uni work done
Help any kids if they need any help with studying (usually my 14 year old needs help with maths)
Get husband his afternoon bowl of fruit and cup of green tea
Do whatever else needs doing (shopping / housework / uni work... whatever)
Make dinner about 6pm
After dinner more of the same - housework or uni work, whatever needs doing
Put the 8 year old to bed at 9.15pm and then settle down to watch TV (1 episode of something or other - currently Merlin, previously Once Upon a Time) with the 12 & 14 year olds
Then the 12 year old goes to bed
Then watch 1 episode of something or other (currently Fringe, previously Supernatural) with the 14 & 16 year olds, and husband
Both of the kids then go to bed
Then I put the washing machine on
Then husband and I watch TV until about 1.30am, and then I hang the washing on the drying rack
Then I help him get a shower (he's disabled)
Then bed about 2am

I pop online at random intervals during the day in between stuff. My mam rings me once a day. Sometimes I get chance to exercise.

Weekends get exciting - we have family film night sometimes on Saturday nights. If we're really pushing the boat out, we play board games!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Kyoushi
Whats everyone's schedules like, for the week days and weekends?

music, anime and work.
Im fully aware this is a education forum site but thats my week.

Quick Reply

Latest