Congratulations good luck with your interview
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Anonymous
I hope you get an offer soon!

aww thanks that’s so sweet
hey could you please confirm which course it is and what are you predicted/your gases and congrats on your interview just be yourself and I believe that you will smash it

I applied to Earth and Planetary Science!
My predicted grades are A*AA
Thanks so much - very kind of you!
Hey,
I applied for Russian and Spanish, and have just received an invitation to interview! I'm not sure what to expect, does anyone have any ideas? Like is it as tough as an Oxford interview? Is it an indication of an offer?

I also applied to Oxford, Bristol, Bath and Southampton. I study History, Politics and Spanish with predicted grades A*A*A. I chose Manchester because the city looks nice and they have a really good languages department :smile:
I applied to Earth and Planetary Science!
My predicted grades are A*AA
Thanks so much - very kind of you!

I really wish the best for you ! you got thisss!!!
good luck and let us know how it went afterwards
im sure you are going to smash itttt
Does anyone know, are the interviews in person this year or online because my courses page doesn't say :smile:
Original post by JammieDodger379
Does anyone know, are the interviews in person this year or online because my courses page doesn't say :smile:

They are online this year, I got an email invitation to book an online slot, and it says it will be a zoom call.
Original post by ttennitt
They are online this year, I got an email invitation to book an online slot, and it says it will be a zoom call.

Where did you receive the invitation? I've been offered an interview via UCAS but they just gave me a slot and haven't emailed me or anything.
Original post by JammieDodger379
Where did you receive the invitation? I've been offered an interview via UCAS but they just gave me a slot and haven't emailed me or anything.

I got emailed by the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures directly not through UCAS. My interview is for Russian specifically, which I imagine is a small department so they contacted me directly. What course have you applied for?
Hi...anyone heard back about the Drama and English course?
Hey,
I applied for Russian and Spanish, and have just received an invitation to interview! I'm not sure what to expect, does anyone have any ideas? Like is it as tough as an Oxford interview? Is it an indication of an offer?

I also applied to Oxford, Bristol, Bath and Southampton. I study History, Politics and Spanish with predicted grades A*A*A. I chose Manchester because the city looks nice and they have a really good languages department :smile:

good luck with your interview, if you don't mind me asking when did you apply?
I got emailed by the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures directly not through UCAS. My interview is for Russian specifically, which I imagine is a small department so they contacted me directly. What course have you applied for?

maths, which is super weird because the website says they aren't interviewing for maths this year :/
Just got an invite for a chemistry interview on my ucas track! I didn’t get an email though so I literally just know the date and time. Are they online this year?
has anyone heard anything from english ? or german ? 😂
Is it normal for applicants to have had no emails or updates from the uni of manchester till now. I applied on the 8th of October.
Original post by the.night.we.met
Is it normal for applicants to have had no emails or updates from the uni of manchester till now. I applied on the 8th of October.

yep seems like nobody has received acknowledgement emails so im guessing they dont send them! all the best for ur application :smile:
Original post by the.night.we.met

I applied on the 7th of September and haven’t gotten anything so I assume so
Original post by JessD3333
good luck with your interview, if you don't mind me asking when did you apply?

I applied on the 4th of October, so it was quite early. I am surprised now that I got emailed and not notified through track though.
Has anyone with an interview got an email from manchester saying what to do on the day or where to go?
Reply 79
Original post by james1242_
Has anyone with an interview got an email from manchester saying what to do on the day or where to go?

wait, are the interviews in-person?

Latest

Trending

Trending